Wtf! Is this? help!

Possibly mold. I would cut those buds and remove them from the grow chamber. What has the RH% been?

4 Likes

Either spider mites of mold.

3 Likes

Its mold @Farmercuetical
Cut the whole cola off or up to n inch from it. Don’t take any chances smoking that
Are your leaves touching? Usually the culprit

4 Likes

Yeah mold! What is the humidity RH%? Try to bring it down and increase the airflow inside the grobo. add fans and dehumidifiers asap!

4 Likes

It’s light’s out time for my unit now smh didn’t know what to do. Hopefully nothing spreads by 5am… Smh

2 Likes

I wouldn’t think a tiny bit of light for a few minutes would cause much of an issue, dark and damp environment is gonna be at night where the mold spreads the most…

Anyone think it’s more worth it to go in and cut that cola off ASAP?

I’m curious to everyone’s opinions

Disrupt the light cycle for a few minutes or let the mold overnight?

8 Likes

Im with pyro. Cut it off now. Plant will recover. Dont let it spread. You cant physically see some of it. Only when it’s bad

6 Likes

Yeah I agree with Pyro. Take action to minimize the mold outbreak! Even if it means working on the plant during it’s sleep time.

What has the humidity been like in your area?

7 Likes

I chopped it! Beyond pissed tho all yhis time find this out on the last few days of flush she was looking so sexy with all those orange and blurple hairs… will the rest of it be ok?

3 Likes

I think you will need to inspect each bud site to make sure. That stuff spreads easy as its spores. I would think she needs longer, is it a auto?

4 Likes

It’s a photo… what do u mean by take longer? U mean extend the flush?

I think he’s referring to the bud pic not looking as ripe? I honestly didn’t think you were in flush either from the sound and look of things, thought maybe still in flower… But it’s your plant and your call, so hard for us to tell!

Don’t worry I’m going to be battling humidity here soon as well, my fingers are gonna be crossed.

I’m sure you’re kinda upset but even commercial growers have mold problems, not only confined to homegrows and Grobos.

4 Likes

What has the humidity been?

2 Likes

Not sure Recently haven’t been checking been letting Grobo do it’s thing…

Im still new to this but the trichomes looked pretty close to ready to me… still learning am i looking for ripeness or trichomes?

You are looking for ripeness of trichomes @Farmercuetical

4 Likes

@Farmercuetical depending on how far you are from harvest, you can spray some Neem oil to help keep the mold in check. From what I recall it takes about a week for Neem oil to dissipate, it should be completely gone if you stop using it during the last week of flush.

This is what myself and several others here use.

https://www.amazon.com/BONIDE-PRODUCTS-Bonide-022-32-Ounce/dp/B007CRG4CW?ref_=ast_sto_dp

3 Likes

If you don’t have a fan or two inside your Grobo you should invest in some. This will help increase the airflow, and reduce the risk of mold taking hold.

3 Likes

So here’s where I’m at

Image_2020-10-14 12_05_47_897 Image_2020-10-14 12_05_56_973 Image_2020-10-14 12_05_02_404 Image_2020-10-14 12_05_56_973 Image_2020-10-14 12_01_53_115 Image_2020-10-14 12_01_32_788 Image_2020-10-14 12_00_03_188

3 Likes

I personally only see about 10 percent amber in there so up to your personal preference

4 Likes