Wifi dropping

@Todd.grobo is your unit still acting up or did it connect after reboot?

2 Likes

It stayed connected for some hours snd has since come offline. Not terribly concerned as only day 14. I have a wifi antenna to throw in here shortly

1 Like

No go

honestly I tried doing the reconnect to wifi never worked Nd always caused more issues. Hence why my go to is still power cycling it till it works. Sometimes 2 to 4 times. My unit is 2 years old in june

2 Likes

@dukz009

I know this sounds redundant but let’s try the following:

1. Reset your WiFi network by unplugging your modem/router for 30 seconds then plug back in and wait for lights to indicate that it is reconnected to the internet (once done confirm by using a computer on the network to load a webpage)

2. Once modem/router are confirmed online, power cycle your Grobo by unplugging form30 seconds and then plugging back in. Then wait for it to run it’s startup procedure and hopefully it will reconnect on its own.

3. If not, go into your app and run through the WiFi set up wizard.

4. Once connected go back to “about my grobo” and check to see if the update took. If so great. If not, let’s take the reconnect as a win and wait until tomorrow to try again so that you can receive Grobo support in real time durring your update.

2 Likes

Tried all that twice dude, nothing. Still the same flashing light.

Can’t make this shit up… my unit just lost connection :joy:

1 Like

I sent ticket in.

FFS! Are you serious dude?

Fixed it, going to DM you.

Thnx buddy

Plus I failed to mention, no pumps or lights are working when I power back up.

Finally back up and running air pump as well. Not sure what’s going on???

1 Like

Send in a ticket. Something else could be happenings mine does the same thing

3 Likes

Here’s what I did:

1. Held button down on back for 10 seconds then released, the light will start pulsing green.

2. I then tried to run the WiFi connection wizard which was unsuccessful.

3. With the light green I then power cycled the unit.

4. Once it came back on it reconnected to WiFi on its own however the lights nor air pump came back on.

5. I went to the app and in the settings clicked update light settings. I didn’t change anything just clicked save and then confirmed.

6. Once saved everything came back on as usual and appears to be running well.

7. Went in to confirm firmware:

3 Likes

Once I submitted ticket. After about 5 mins. Back up and running. I did all the things you put on your list as far as reboot wifi router go thru grobo reconnect wifi all the set up nothing worked. Once submitted ticket looks like they took care of it right away.

3 Likes

That’s awesome :clap:

3 Likes

Thank you all for the input. This community is awesome very helpful and always lets you know many ways of trying to solve an issue. Greatly appreciated. Thank you all

1 Like

I can confirm ive used step 5 and it works as well

2 Likes

The White House! Love it!

3 Likes