Wifi dropping

I guess I’m fucked, I’ll lose my seed… so mad, so many problems… :frowning:

Is it only flashing blue now or changing colors still?

1 Like

It’s been flashing blue for over an hour now, no colour change.

Go ahead and reset your unit

Unplug, wait 30 seconds, plug back in. Once it’s done go back into the “about my Grobo” section in the app and check if the update took.

1 Like

Yes mine was fine but now it’s blinking blue and flash red. And now pulsing white. Hopefully it’s the tech team updating software. Because I already updated mine the day the update came out.

@AandM-farms is yours updated to 9.2.0 or 9.2.1?

Not sure dude? This is what I get.

1 Like

I can’t without having the green light, it won’t connect.

It should reconnect automatically everytime you power cycle, you should not need to go through the entire WiFi connection wizard each time.

1 Like

No wifi issue same thing happened last night no wifi connection and when rebooting still no wifi connection and now air pump not on again. I guess I will try 10 times again and hopefully I have same luck as last night.

1 Like

When the unit re-powers it will go through it’s start up process (lots of light color and speed changes), it will end flashing blue very fast and then switch to pulsing blue slowly once it reconnects (your door color will go back to the color it was and you will hear your air pump kick on.

1 Like

Exactly my thoughts. Nothing is working. I’m very discouraged.

2 Likes

Saying it’s not connected to WiFi, did you try power cycle? Did it not reconnect automatically?

1 Like

No, none of the above dude…

I have worked through plenty of issues with this thing. We’ll get it figured out, your not losing this grow!

2 Likes

My one units been down about 12 hours too. A hard power reset usually fixes it.

1 Like

None of the above works

Thanks brother, you’re the best man! You e helped me the most and it’s very appreciated! :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

Check this, it’s a conversation regarding this update and WiFi issues:

Make a post here explaining your issue and let’s keep trying to figure this out and get you back online.

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/grobo-firmware-updates-comments/5336?u=swsvic

2 Likes