Why is she so small?

Auto are usually feminised or regular! :eyes::seedling:
Dont apologies that’s what were there for!
Learning from each other and having fun!

1 Like

I do really enjoy this!! I thought I wouldn’t mind it but now I’m totally enjoying learning all about it!! Everything I can get my hands on!! I am doing just a by the book grow for this first round but then I can’t wait to experiment!! And I didn’t expect to be so attached to her!! :smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

Oh shoot, now I have no idea what she is…auto or not. :thinking:

2 Likes

Check your order info from ILGM or take a pic of the sticker on the bag and post it. This is important info to have for the rest of the grow.

3 Likes

I did check the aerator tonight when I did the water change! Good tip thanks!

1 Like

Hmmmmm it doesn’t say on the order or on the bag. So I’ll send them an email to confirm!

2 Likes

Curious to find out the seeds’ genetics :eyes:

3 Likes

It looks like the seeds on their website that I picked should be photoperiod their customer service people said.

1 Like

Hi everyone!!! I wanted to thank you guys so much! A damp pod seems to have been the issue! Attached are photos from today. She’s making progress! I’m going to keep her in late veg for another week or two and do some low stress training. I just topped her yesterday!

5 Likes

Not too shabby for a month!! :smiley: she’s in her last day of transition and I gave her a haircut today. I read not to give her a haircut this late. But looking at some people’s plants I still don’t know if I trimmed enough! I read some people say don’t trim top fan leaves other say it’s ok to trim big leaves. :woman_shrugging: Do you guys think she looks ok to go into flower?

4 Likes

@Newbie Did you ever find out if she is photo or auto? That will influence trimming advice.

1 Like

Oh yes she is definitely photo

2 Likes

DeeDub out…gotta leave this one to the photo experts. Pretty girl…Happy growing!

3 Likes

Thank you for trying! :smiley:

2 Likes

You’re going to need to give her another heavy defoliation to open up her bud sites. Be careful not to take off too much or you’ll stunt her. Make sure to give her some fresh water and nutes too

1 Like

Thanks! That’s what makes me so nervous! Ekkk! How much is too much and how much is not enough? I think I’ll trim her tonight & take more photos and post them to see if I’ve taken off enough. Man I can’t wait to be more experienced and confident in my decisions! :smiley::smiley::smiley: thank you for taking your time to help me!!

3 Likes

Oh and I did do a water change last night :smiley:

1 Like

I believe the general rule is not to remove 20% of the plants leaves at one time or you may cause too much stress to the plant

3 Likes

i agree … give it time i had a tiny one and the in flower light it just exploded

2 Likes

Oh that is helpful!! Can I still trim her once she’s entered the flowering stage?

3 Likes