White Widow (Day 94)

Thank you for that, I appreciate the compliment. She smells and looks very healthy. Good luck with your grows!

5 Likes

5 Likes

I am way into the flush cycle bc the trichomes still look super clear, and was hoping buds would blow up a little but. Any suggestions on when would be a good time to cut down?
Thank you!!

6 Likes

@Stephen any expert tips would be highly appreciated

2 Likes

Hey @Cjk26md,

Nicely done over there, those Sativa strains can go on, and on, and on…

I’m close to cutting this one down soon. I see a bit of amber in there, hard to see cloudy vs clear. On your next run, extend that late veg stage a bit longer and try to have her flowering within 10 inches of the light to find the sweet spot. Running the same strain again?

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

@Cjk26md…looking good but agree with Stephen…need a good look at the trichomes. Here are some updated pics of my WWA Liv…day 85. My girl grew to 43" tall so not so small for an auto. Maybe another week for me for harvest. Her trichs are almost 100% cloudy with just a few amber here and there on the sugar leaves. Wanting quite a bit more amber for pain control med.

4 Likes

Thanks @Stephen ! I may… i love this strain but excited to grow as many different varieties as I can. I appreciate the insight and expertise.

4 Likes

Wow!! Beautiful work… You should get a real nice harvest out of that. Thank you very much, I appreciate the help and input. Stay well!

Enjoy the fruits of your labor :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Right back atcha! :+1:

3 Likes

So true about the Sativa strains. I had an outdoor patch of Jack Herer (seeds from the man himself) and they were 12-14 feet in height and still budding well in to October!!! So different than the short and stout Early Girl and other indica strains I was growing.

3 Likes

That’s awesome! Huge plants! Did you get any pics? I would love to see that. Jack Herer, the legend from my hometown of Buffalo; NY, also another incredible strain… I’m usually not a huge Sativa guy. I love white widow, jack herer and Blue Dream.

3 Likes

Lol no pics. This was back in ‘95. Met him at the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam. Purchased seeds and shipped them in an empty CD case back to the US.

I’m not a sativa guy either but I believe it won the cup that year. Powerful strain and long ass kolas. It’s was a scary sight to see. Mid October and I was growing them outdoors. All the indigenous plants were dead and here are these massive purple and green giants towering over everything.

1 Like

It’s like you poured a bag of sugar on each bud. Delicious.

2 Likes

Hell yeah i wish i had a smaller plant … look incredible. Im doing white widow and its a giant …

2 Likes

4 Likes

Wow… that plant is HUGGGGE…

3 Likes

This community is amazing! Thank you all for the input and support!

5 Likes

Welp… i cut down today and hung up for dry. I learned a lot this grow, but still excited to try this incredible looking White Widow.

3 Likes

@Cjk26md,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

- - -

@Cjk26md,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Thank you!!!

3 Likes