White Widow Day 9/10 germination

Looking good from what I can tell!

8 Likes

it is, i too have 2 white widows in hydro and theyre doin good too they look healthy atleast! watch the ph like a hawk is the key.

6 Likes

Last day of germination! Two bigger leaves today ending germination day 10! Got two little leaves starting! 24% 77.3 degrees fahrenheit

4 Likes

Congrats! She is looking like a healthy seedling. You may want to push your cocopod up about 1-2 inches to help it dry out.

Keep us updated!

3 Likes

Doesn’t the water level lower or need to be lowered some going into vegetation?

Yes, the Grobo should automatically fill to the medium sensor level once you are in early vegetation. It is also a good idea to raise your cocopod up a couple inches too to help it dry out.

4 Likes

I appreciate the advice! Thank you! I just did a refill so I imagine I’ll be getting a drain notice no?

Yes, you should receive weekly notifications to change the water. We also call this the drain/fill process.

2 Likes

Sorry for misunderstanding, I’ve done the drain fill process 2 days ago. I figure it’s higher than the medium fill now. Will I be asked to do a small drain on machine or is this why I’m being told to raise the pod? (Being that the water is higher now; refilling 2 days ago)

Honestly I very afraid of moving the pod up. The integrity of the soil and my shakey hands. I don’t want to kill her.

Push it!

2 Likes

What’s supposed to be ur water :droplet: temp

mid 60s F

3 Likes

1 Like

mid 60s is ideal. 70 is fine. just keep it below 72

3 Likes

Ok that’s what I thought :thought_balloon:

Thank u :blush:

1 Like

that setup is badass nice bro