White Rhino (Nirvana)

Data looks good and steady. I’m thinking too much off too quick. She is not happy with you right now…

Give her a couple days and see if the rebound happens.

Cheers,
Stephen

PS - I responded on support for ya.

4 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Good lookin out @Stephen. I thought that might be the case, but didn’t see a before and after haircut pic, so provided extra to look for in case :+1::v:

2 Likes

I love this forum, learning so much! Any day now😜

4 Likes

Love it @Osage, keep up the great education, everyone of our growers here is getting more and more dangerous every day! :wink:

Stephen

4 Likes

Dig that :exploding_head::man_dancing::man_dancing:. Reminds me of my students, always highest scoring on state tests :joy::joy:. Other teachers always scratching their heads wondering how :joy::joy::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

What about how the limbs are tied, am I doing it right or? Any pointers? Am I doing it for nothing etc.

1 Like

Might be for nothing. Are u extending veg? If not then looks good🤙

1 Like

Yes I extended veg.

1 Like

Leave her in veg maybe another 2 weeks to fill out then transition and lollipop, flower

2 Likes

She is looking better. Will take your advice and let her stay in late beg for 2weeks. Pic of nute usage so far for reference. Also, noticed the tips of the very top leafs showing signs that something is off.

8 Likes

Looks good though. Have you topped yet?

1 Like

Yes topped 2 weeks ago

2 Likes

Great to see how fast and well this plant recovered! Looking good

2 Likes

Uh oh

2 Likes

It may be on the other matching leaf on the other side too. If that’s it and doesn’t get any worse nothing to worry about. :+1:

6 Likes

Well I have stayed in late veg for 3 extra weeks. I plan to switch to transition after 2mro. I think I have done alll the pruning I need.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Plant really does not seem to be getting any taller.

Check it out

4 Likes

You could stand to take off more especially at the bottom, and remove those big fan leaves for sure.

2 Likes

The reason I left some of the larger fan leaves at the bottom is because that’s like the only fan leaves left of that branch. Some branchs are short compared to the others.

Is it bad to leave a branch with out any fan leaves?

1 Like

The fan leaves carry water through your plant to your bud sites. I can tell you that every time I rid my plant of them more just grow back but I’m still learning about defoliation. I’m not finding the answers to my questions yet but I will keep you posted! In the meantime have you checked this out?

1 Like