White leaves [RESOLVED]

Should I be concern with the leaves turning white or does this look like a ph problem hopefully it’s not mold

2 Likes

Thats your plant eating itself. Its likely ready to harvest.

1 Like

I’m on day 133 and 71/90 for flowering should I push up the process to flush stage. i did push the transition stage back a couple of weeks because my plant was short and I thought it would grow taller I didnt know u leave autos alone and let them do they thing

1 Like

Your schedule is only that. A guideline. Day 133 for that auto… shes done. Id cut her down and dry her tonight.

2 Likes

Well this is my first plant so I’m learning as i go thru so do i go thru flush process thru the app or just cut down and start the drying process

1 Like

Nope. No need. The plant stopped eating nutrients in the water and eating the leaves. Shes done. Cut her down. Select a new recipe, dry mode, and hang her inside or whatever method your using. Try to keep humidity at 60%

1 Like

Good job for a first plant. Especially an auto. It looks like it will be some decent smoke

1 Like

If you share your schedule we can make suggestions for next time.

2 Likes

Perfect
On autos you have no late veg so you can extend this stage, however the plant is on its own schedule and may out grow the box.
Transition is essentially flower however the correct amount of nutrients might not be dispensed because of that. I think its 10 or 14 and thats ok. Autos typically are 90 to 110 days as a future reference point. You didnt do anything wrong but that grow will definitely be more of a couch lock effect

2 Likes

Just trying to be sure as I go thru this learning experience so dont select harvest mode on grobo app jus go to recipes and type in drying mode and it look like that option takes five days afther I cut down plant and hang them is there any special thing I should do or look out for

Also should I force end the plant before selecting drying mode

2 Likes

Select harvest but all it will do is make you empty your unit and get it ready for drying!

1 Like