Where are you from?

@Todd.grobo, your freaking hilarious! Lol!

1 Like

In time ofc :slight_smile: just alot of people , population seems to be rising by the month . When I was a kid ā€¦ we had no one here now itā€™s likeā€¦ you cant seem to get by a tourist. Iā€™m not a fan of the heat , but my outside plants seem to enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m from Muskegon! I live in Southern Indiana now. But lived there the 1st 23 yrs of my life

6 Likes

I live in palm beach Gardens Florida

5 Likes

North Carolina

3 Likes

Canmore, Alberta Canada

8 Likes

Long Beach California

2 Likes

Syracuse ny but moving to Vegas in July!

3 Likes

Where I grew up. Iā€™m still around but moved to the suburbs.

1 Like

From the BX but live in Austin TX. Glad for the decriminalization in NY. Hope TX is next.

4 Likes

Mississauaga, Ontario, Canada

2 Likes

#Day13Of63OfFlowering #GirlScoutCookies #Lollipop

6 Likes

Chicagoland area checking in

4 Likes

California :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Osage I lived in Juneau for 4 years and the Anchorage area for several years as well. I really miss living up there, well except for the -35 degree winter days and the mosquitoes that can bite you through 2 inches of clothing. :rofl:

4 Likes

Is it a big crime if you get caught growing in Russia? I have been in Saint Petersburg many times.

1 Like

Chicago illinoisā€¦ go bears

3 Likes

Frankfurt, Germany

3 Likes

One of my colleagues from work is from Ukraine and grew up in Russia, she told me that many people do indoor grows in Russia and you can tell at night by seeing the glow through peopleā€™s apartment windows. Growers normally pay the police off when they get caught.

2 Likes

Chicago, IL

3 Likes