What's your favorite Terp?

Hey Growers,

Have you a favorite? This chart is from our recent Blog HERE.

My Fav Terp Is…
  • Caryophyllene
  • Myrcene
  • Pinene
  • Limonene
  • Eucalyptol
  • Bisabolol
  • Linalool
  • Humulene
  • Ocimene
  • Other

0 voters

Cheers,
Stephen

10 Likes

Haha the 3 votes so far are the same interesting. Kind of curious to see how it ends up

5 Likes

I voted Other due to no Terpinolene listed :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice @pyromancy!

Terpinolene

Typically found in sativa strains, terpinolene offers a mildly sedative effect and can reduce anxiety . This may provide a more balancing experience with some of the more energetic properties many sativas display

7 Likes

One of my favorite strains that I also currently have on stock is Golden Goat, one that is very high in the Terpinolene content… Aptly named for it’s very “hairy” appearance with the insane amount of orange hairs upon harvest :slight_smile:

Golden Goat was created by accident in Topeka, Kansas, when a male Hawaiian-Romulan pollinated Mr. Dank’s Island Sweet Skunk. The scent is described as being a combination of sweet, sour, and spicy, with a tropical fruit flavor. Its full-body effects provide a delightful rush of euphoria and creative spark. Golden Goat’s flowering time is 9 to 11 weeks, with a golden appearance closer to harvest. _ via Leafly

1.129% Terpinolene

I always just imagine the buds as little Golden Grenades, and when it’s harvested the top colas can be pretty massive and very spherical shaped from what I’ve seen!

6 Likes

I know what it is just don’t know what the best is :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: How to make super soil

@Stephen,

• (They All Sound Good To Me): {:wink:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Love the smell offresh citrus! :lemon: great for my families anxiety issues!

LIMONENE

Limonene has an energizing, citrus scent. Limonene has anti-inflammatory properties that could be helpful for coping with certain gastrointestinal conditions. It may be a useful treatment for reducing stress, potentially resulting in mood elevation for some patients. Limonene is often found in common cleaning and cosmetic products, but occurs naturally in citrus fruits like lemons, limes, and oranges.

My second pick would be…
Love those blueberry, purple notes etc…

LINALOOL

Linalool has a delicate, floral aroma and is found in hundreds of different plants. Linalool is present in lavender, cinnamon, birch, and coriander. For centuries, lavender, which is high in linalool, has been considered an herbal remedy for sleep disorders. Recent studies have shown that it may be used in alleviating symptoms related to depression and anxiety. Linalool may have potential as an analgesic as well.

2 Likes