What the heck is this in my coco pod! Urgent!

Pick me up some killer seeds while you’re there lol :joy: my bday is the 29th plz…pretty plz :joy::rofl::scream::beer::beers::+1:. Have fun and be safe.

2 Likes

Try neem oil to spray the plant or another foliage spray for spider mites, aphids etc that might harm your plant.

2 Likes

@Osage I’m willing to share seeds I have … currently have dogwiz , shotgun wedding cake , purple punch 3.0 , steal your yoink , and some others can’t remember , today I’m picking up orange chem dawg , pre 98 bubba and some others…

3 Likes

@chris_barfield
Don’t think we want your seeds. They might die on us lol

@Bongsmoker89 well the message was for @Osage But ok

Was joke. Simmer down

1 Like

Shoot hook it up @chris_barfield with the purple punch :raised_hands:

1 Like

Not mad at all dude

At freedom fest in Boston right now but I can def try and figure it out…

1 Like

Totally missed this whole convo, and it looks like others have suggested what I thought too, maybe just an inch worm? Hard to tell in the video. Probably just a hitch hiker on your clothes or hair or something. I’d just keep an eye out the next few days on your plant to make sure it was just the one. :+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4:

4 Likes

Let’s talk when you get back. But if there is a Barney’s booth then I would love for you to pick me up some dr. Grinspoons heirloom sativa #5 most places are out right now. I’m really into straight sativas which can be hard to find.

2 Likes

Hey @chris_barfield,

Strange little visitor indeed. I agree with @Osage and @rainstorm3 above, most pests enter off of our clothes or hair when ‘in the grow room’. This one isn’t a traditional pest of cannabis, but may grow up to want to munch on your young tender leaves, so good move on getting it out of there. The only thing I’m aware of that will infest your coco pod is fungus gnats, but the pod is small and it is not common.

I wouldn’t worry too much yet. Keep an eye on your plant, especially the underside of your leaves. Don’t spray or take any crazy measures yet. Keep us posted on if you find more.

Also, you were the biggest challenge when I was adding strain recipes. Love it! Keep those exotics and rares coming…

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

@chris_barfield,

icky-
:wink::cry::snake::hole:

5 Likes

I can only imagine. I guess I need to broaden my horizons I’ve never heard of most @chris_barfield strains and probably my loss I’m sure. I’ve been buying my herb from a dispensary that often gets new strains but not the exotics. I’d imagine sourcing these genetics and having them actually legit must be a challenge and costly.

2 Likes

@Azuri well most of the guys I get seeds from have dna traced. The strains they cross with to ensure genetics… my favorite grower mycotek just took home 1st place for flower for his best claws strain. Also I get from seed banks one you the best growers now is inhouse6290 and gas pack gardens ,… I like them because they not just gather pollen and make strains… they used stabil phenotypes and use the right ways to cross

1 Like

I also don’t like to follow trends … do right now sherbert is a popular strain right now in my area … but everyone is rowing so I look for the ones that are next up

Don’t get me wrong I’m not questioning your sources. Ive never gone beyond mainstream for the hunt for the perfect bud. Good reason now to go outside the box, lol.

1 Like

@Azuri oh I didn’t take it like that … I was just saying the seed game out my way is pretty nuts… I just look for stabil genetics to avoid bananas and herms in my opinion I like gas smelling strains hence my favorite of all tile is og kush :pray:t2::star_struck: but yea wish everyone was closer so we could share and toke up lol

2 Likes

Love them too, I would like to know of some strains similar sold in Canada. I got my hands on a sativa once called Jet Fuel, loved it. I typically go indica I struggle finding hard hitting sativas I get all my smoke from the Weed Capital of Canada (maybe the world, lol) BC. It’s where I learned to grow hydro before it came mainstream…ok rambling now, lol.

1 Like

@Azuri jet fuel is no joke !!! Marking words it will be a trending flower … I see it happening already out my way… but I can name a few seeds Banks that carry a lot of the stuff I see and they are reputable growers … neptune seed bank has inhouse6290 and seeds here now has some big dogs too… I forgot who carries mycotek seeds but all his strains are gas most of them are crossed with stabile ogkb2.0 or gg4 or some other gas … he has this raspberry ice that is nutssssssssssssssssssssssss and smells like the dankest og ever

2 Likes