What’s going on here?

Hey growers so I am growing Shishkaberry by Barney’s she is on day 12 of transition I think she looking great except I just found this does anyone know what’s going on here it’s only on 2 fan leafs ? I know she is bushy

as hell and I know I gotta clean the bottom I did 4 days before transitioning and she just went nuts again I’m gonna wait 10 more days then I’ll do a shape up .so what you guys think this is ?

3 Likes

Some nutrient burn or nutrogen deficiencies
Top up often here to slow ph and nute swings

2 Likes

Lol sorry Todd can you explain in detail top up often I guessing keep the water topped off to the top ? And how do I show nut swings ?

4 Likes

Every two days add water via maintenance, fill. This top up will not dose new nutrients just ph balanced water. This prevents the system from thinking as the water lowers its missing something. When in reality you just have a mass ball of roots blocking everything snd this is where nutrients can spike in the grobo or your ph swings. Either will hurt your plant. Im topping up right now myself

4 Likes

Thanks brotha for the advice !:+1:t2:What you think of her so fare looking good ? I know I gotta clean the bottom but I’m just waiting for transitioning is done

2 Likes

She looks good.but requires a big hair cut. Otherwise shes nice. Keep the cola sites exposed to as much light as possible

3 Likes

Just for a double check have you looked for bugs? I seen spider mite make damage like that… They are very small look under the leafs

1 Like

I flipped the leaves over and didn’t see anything like bugs I do see the brown from the leaf going threw the back but they don’t look like bugs you guys think she might be running to rich ? Maybe I should put in a ticket to see how there data is looking and maybe do a prob check again I had problems with the 12 and 12 stage it wouldn’t go in to transition so they did something on their part where I had to do a water change 2 times maybe it messed everything up ?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Just looks like nitrogen burns imho.

3 Likes

If you don’t see anything all good. :+1: like I said just a double check. The newer pictures like more like a nute burn. More than likely a a few drops of water from your drain/fill hose dripped on the leafs and then the lights Burned it.

The plant in whole doesn’t look high in nutes

3 Likes