What is wrong with the plant?

You have a lot if growth below yhe 2nd fan id remove. Too much plapnt not enough light

3 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Hi ToddYYC
Good Morning
I have more 4 days from the flowering cycle
I took some new photo
I dont know 4 days will be eneough
Or i should to extend?
Thanks the answer

3 Likes

So close to finish. How much amber are you aiming for

2 Likes

This is super news.I dont know why I cant make a better pictures
I would like to see under the microscope how looks like originally
Unfortunatelly they dont look like this everywhere.in the lower part he trichomes are white.
Sorry for the stupid question but the Amber is the color for the brown things the trichomes which those were white?
Or mean something else ?

1 Like

Find an easy to use scope for plants
Mine is 25x to 60x zoom. Its easy to see trichomes if you can hold it stil, if not cut off a small piece to view.
The trichomes grow on everything you see and are evenly spaced and look like a tall mushroom forest. Their mushroom tops are you ripeness. Clear is not ripe. Milky white tops are prime harvest and amber is where they start to degrade their thc potency but change to other potency such as couch lock or zzz. Same strain with no amber will be a very uplifting positive most effective buzz. 50%or more amber is a stronger effect in the sit your arse down kinda way. Everyone has their own preferences
If its high Munchy effects i go for more milky. If not i like at least 25% amber or more.

2 Likes

Hi ToddYYC
Thanks the answer
And the detailed information.
Finally I found my old microscope.What i can attach on the phone where is the camera. But something wrong with this. Tomorrow i will try to fix it.I made to new pictures with the simple camera. I dont now perhaps you see something different.

3 Likes

Hi Toddyyc

I made some photo with the microscope.
Perhaps not perfect
But I think we can see somehings.
Do you think is it good?

1 Like

Some amber in there but mostly cloudly and or clear
Shes very close. You could start flush now or in a few days

2 Likes

Hi ToddYYC
Thanks the good news :slight_smile:
One day left from the flowering.
I see this is in the program
But I can extend flowering cycle with few days if i not make a problem for the plant perhaps more 3 days?
The flush will be 10 days in my program to expect

2 Likes

You can do that or save your nutrients and go into flush and let the plant use nutrients in the leaves. Theyll turn yellow and start to die and your plant will be ready

2 Likes

You can extend flush as much as you want. Most users suggest only extending late veg and flower but we do also agree flush is fine. I did 25 days flush to get the mix i wanted.

3 Likes

Hi ToddYYC

Thank you very much the very usefull information.
I Will follow every suggestion.
This is good i am on the right way to the finish.

3 Likes

Hi ToddYYC

Today is the last day from the flush
I have taken some new photos with the microscope. Somewhere i see little brown trichomes but most of them still white
Need to extend the flush little more?
Or is it ready for the harvesting?
Can I drying

Thanks the answer
IPC_2021-06-21.13.45.18.5250 IPC_2021-06-21.13.45.16.4540 IPC_2021-06-21.13.45.47.3380 IPC_2021-06-21.13.46.02.1580

4 Likes

Very pretty
I do see lots of amber tips i would chop her down. Select maintenance and the harvest
Youll need to trim offthe largest fan leaves and then its up to your preference in wet trim vs dry trim. Stephen or Julia posted an article recently on both.
Great job looks like some great bud

3 Likes

Hi ToddYYC

Thanks the answer and the advice :wink:
You were very helpful.
I guess i will choose the dry trimming.
I watched some video on the youtube and read the article.
I hope the final result would be fine and delicious :slight_smile:

3 Likes

cannabis-harvest-curing-cheat-sheet
Thats your aim for humidity for the 10 days of drying
Doing so will provide you with the best product at the end. Good luck!

3 Likes

Then toss it in a sealed air tight container and if you can throw in a little gyrometer there like 7$ cad and tell you temp and humidity inside the jar or container. 2 months cure is the minimum recommended.

3 Likes

Hi ToddYYC

Thanks a lot.
And the useful advice.
I Will watch out for everything.

2 Likes

Hi ToddYYC

Good Mornig.
I finished the procedure
Little bit more than 50 gramm not bad for me at the first time.
And the fresh trimmed sugar leafs more17 gramm and the stems the same
I will make a cannabis butter or cooking oil from the trimmed things.

4 Likes