What causes this on the leaves?

I am
Looking for pests but can’t see any with the naked eye. What would cause this on the leaves?

2 Likes

@f_mcdonald,

--

2 Likes

@SilverGrobo I thought this might be that (pseudo-technical term is “tearing”, small blemishes grow into larger blemishes basically) but would be interested in some closer-ups of some areas of the pic:

• @f_mcdonald - Is this just dust or some other spec? Check really close up to make sure it doesn’t have legs; I doubt it does, but it’s worth double-checking just in case:
  • A close-up of this area would be good, from the top and the bottom of the leaf; it’s the trails of bumps that are interesting (but hopefully nothing):

Here’s my other observations:

TLDR; it looks like something happened to those leaves days or weeks ago and a small blemish grew into a larger-scale version of itself. If they start to appear more often without the smooth yellow border it’s definitely something to be concerned about, but at this point I’d double-check for any other signs and continue to monitor for any new occurrences.

3 Likes

why i cant see the images :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Happens to me all the time … leaves get restricted and continue to grow and they are fragile so some rip and continue to grow … happens to me and I never have bugs …

3 Likes

cant see the pictures…

1 Like

1 Like

OMG its like some buds eating the leaves :dizzy_face:

Looks like some early leaf damage. It’s only on those couple of leaves. One of the earlier responses pointed it out to me :relaxed:So far, so good :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

- - -

@Aang,

• (ThisTopicDiscussesThis): [:point_up:]:

--

1 Like