What are you medicating today?

Hey everyone don’t know if this post is meant for this forum but I always wonder what you guys are medicating with right now I’m rolling up some sister cookies and she is def a 4 tokes put it down Medicine lol

Moderators delete if we are not allowed to post this

4 Likes

Great topic @chris_barfield!

My dispensary had a sale on this bud so I picked up on OZ of MK Ultra.

3 Likes

Probably my 2nd favorite

2 Likes

Currently got ak, orange kush, bubba kush, gorilla glue in bud.
Watermelon kush, gelato, pineapple, jack herer and lemon haze in cartridges.

4 Likes

@Azuri niceeeee mk ultra is good. I like anything master kush …

@Todd.grobo I see ya with the Girl Scout cookies def top three favorite strains right after og kush

@Gatorsfn28 hare those cartridges do you feel like you get a buz … I dunno for some reason the distillate doesn’t affect me too much but then again I’m probly not getting the right ones

2 Likes

@Azuri boveda packs for the win

1 Like

Yeah I’m trying some sift.
Favorite is Jean’s guy.

2 Likes

I got some cookie and kush from my first soil grow. Growing soil and organic is pretty legit. The vape is so smooth and flavorful

4 Likes

@Jamminbear nice dude question on a basic level I understand the difference between organic growing and non organic … but what’s the difference that’s beyond that understanding?

I know a few growers from mass and they are all organic but the buds never smell as strong or taste super strong … I’ve seen there setups and they are fluent bio led setups which are top notch … the buds always come out looking magazine quality but don’t smoke strong … can anyone explain this to me ?