Weeks behind

My plant is a couple of weeks behind, I seemed to have stressed it out and I’m only now seeing small buds but the grobo wants to begin flushing, can this be stopped somehow or delayed?

Your thoughts

1 Like

Send in a support email ticket too support@grobo.io and request the amount of days you would like added.

4 Likes

Ya I definitely did that. Thanks for your swift response. I will more than likely be purchasing a tent soon and will do my own thing with a couple of plants. That way I have so much more control than this. I totally do not want to have wasted my time with this grow.

1 Like

I hear you on that one brother.

1 Like

Any pics ?

1 Like

I’m not “super cropping” although it would no doubt produce a higher yield, from the majority of material that I’ve read it is best to leave the plant to grow naturally for terpenes and such. Although, I did in fact trim it early on, That’s why it’s bushy, plus it’s an indica. It was also stressed out from me warping it out with its light and dark periods, checking on it when I got home after working nightshifts. Thought it was almost going to be a hermie.

4 Likes

Expensive lesson I’ve learned. The machine is cool, and I will continue to use it and hopefully they continue to provide support, but as an avid smoker, I just thought by purchasing this it would at least provide me a decent yield as I explored options with tents, and learned about what it actually takes to grow some supreme, tasty, sweet sweet nectar of the gods, trees.

It will not be perfect and there will definitely be learning curves, as there are so many little details that can have a profound impact on the harvest, but I feel very confident in moving forward and doing it for real without relying solely on grobo. I bun a pound and half a year.

1 Like

Support just reached out and I still have roughly 30 days left in the flowering stage, irrespective of what my notification was telling me. Will definitely post an update on this little guy soon

1 Like

They bulk up at the end but you have look you have some issues with the edges of the leaves I recommend a flush and lighter nutrients try and help stop that salt build up toxicity/deficiency

Was a couple of days late on some top ups or refills here and there, and that’s exactly why I will be exploring other options. How do you back off of the nutrients? The thing looks great and works, so I have no issues with that.

@Patrick_Palk,

((#LoveYourFlowers))… ((#LoveYourLargeLeaves))… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::white_flower::leaves::green_thumb:

3 Likes

You can add water on top of the fill up … I suggest you buy a cheap tds meter from amazon to be able to tell

I don’t think that I’ll be spending anymore money on grobo, even if it is something that is cheap. I’ve spent wayyyyyyyyyy wayyyyyyyyy too much on the unit itself. I will continue with the DWC, though. The grobo unit is already 3x more expensive than a tent, pumps, air stones, exhaust fans etc. And I’ll be really lucky to get even an ounce and a half off of this first grow with grobo, whereas the other set up easily yields at least 10x more.

The support group at grobo are phenomenal, though. That must be said. Hats off to them :+1:

5 Likes

Agree with you man

3 Likes