Weedseedsexpress Warning ⚠

Hello fellow grower,

I wanted to share a company that has been just awful. Weedseedsexpress.com is not a place you want to be purchasing your seeds from. I bought 10 Godfather OG seeds from them and NONE of them germinated. You may be thinking, I wonder if this guy knows how to germinate, well I do. As I planted seeds from ILGM along side The Godfather OG each time and those seeds so far have 100% germination rate. I will stick with them, lesson learned.

14 Likes

Oh and their “customer service” doesn’t respond at all.

8 Likes

thanks for the heads up

7 Likes

Speaking of bad companies I ordered from modulrhydro.com and never got shipping info, an answer to any of my emails or an answered phone call in over a month.
I even double checked my banking institute and the company snatched my money up asap.
Companies
seem to be taking advantage of this pandemic, I refuse to do business with those who leave their websites up for business but never ships or responds! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Wow, just nothing? That is complete bull and they should be brought up on charges for theft. I hate dishonest people/companies.

2 Likes

crop king seeds did me really good, you guys should try it!

2 Likes

I have to file a fraud case to get my money back! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Update

So after spending some time writing reviews about Weedseedexpress online, they finally reached out to me. They claimed that they replied to me earlier and the email must have gone to my junk folder but I couldn’t find it. They are now responding and we are working it out. Not happy yet but wanted to be fair to the company. Will follow up with the conclusion. Stay tuned…

6 Likes