Vicc's Grow

I LOVE these scissors, I’ll never use anything else!!!

5 Likes

@FireGuy @Vicc I’m interested in getting some sewing scissors. I’m guessing they’re great for detail trimming. How are these?

6 Likes

They work great and safer than the ones I have, they just cost a bit more but singers make great sewing scissors. I recommend having a few of them around to rotate when they get sticky

5 Likes

Thanks, I’ll be sure to check them out!

2 Likes

I get the same style as @Vicc. They are definitely cheaper, and the beauty is you can have 3-4 pairs for trim. When 1 gets gunky, drop them in isopropyl to soak and break out another. Those get gunky, clean the originals and drop those in isopropyl :wink:

4 Likes
6 Likes

I thought it was a good idea for the grobo. Those are very nice trimmers.

3 Likes

The plant can take more of a “beating” than you think. Don’t worry about pushing her around to trim her :wink:.

2 Likes

I gotcha. It’s me I just like to try and keep my hands away. And with all the ties and wires involved it would be easier for me. My own style I guess. I keep super clean just because. My trimmers get cleaned every time. :+1:t2::star_struck: ran across these for a funny :rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Nice! I added them to my cart!

3 Likes

thanks for sharing…i’m addicted to hand trimming my buds to try to get their best appearance :framed_picture: :grinning: gonna get these

4 Likes

Its the time again! :partying_face: :tada: :christmas_tree: :axe:
Queue up that harvest song!

Some videos and shots of the buds before getting the :axe:

@FireGuy remember that gorilla banana siamese twin?

8 Likes

I do remember, hope she worked well for you! Good lookin harvest, now good luck with that trim all by your onesie :grimacing:. I’d be down to give you a hand but not available till the 20th.

5 Likes

Thanks brother. I have a bowl trimmer, the long part is bucking all the buds and sorting them

The Gorilla Banana turned out great! I’m looking forward to trying the finish product

4 Likes

Got a question 🙋 for u I see u :eyes: cut the bottom of ur plant :seedling: an just hang the whole thing how long does it take to dry like that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

From 14-20 days to dry. The way I see it, the longer it takes to dry the better the end cure will be

4 Likes

Under the same conditions with rh an temp ur not the only one :point_up:t4: I ever seen do that that’s y I asked just made me curious :face_with_monocle: again that I see it again :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

60-68f / 65% rh

1 Like

- - - [2021-12.13]:

@Vicc

• (Can’t Keep Up With All Your Grows, -But- Just [#WOW] Awesome Work):

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

7 Likes

Thanks barb always loving your posts :slight_smile:

7 Likes