Unable to drain or fill [Resolved]

Hello everyone, Has this happened to anyone? I just scrubbed and wiped down the inside tube with 50 x 50 water/vinegar. Now im trying to rinse it but when i try to fill the tank its saying fill complete. The same with draining. Did i miss something?
I currently have my probs outside the tank as you can see in the image.

4 Likes

Load the “clean” recipe. I believe you need a recipe loaded to drain/fill.

4 Likes

This happened to me after the last grow. I had to do a hard reset where you unplug it, hold the back button and plug it back in.

3 Likes

The drying mode is not able to drain and fill. Once your unit has dried the bud, definitely force end you’re dry and apply the cleaning mode recipe. Get your unit cleaned up and then apply your new grow recipe. Skip the seed planting part and fill and calibrate your unit. If it’s all good, get your seed ready to go in, and voila!

3 Likes

I figured it out. I had to end the dry before draining and filling. I did have issue with that but rebooted the system and it did continue. I think because i was trying through the app and website. Now I’m finishing the dry. I believe for a minimum of another 7 days. Was dry as a whole but cut in three sections.

3 Likes