Ugh oh?

Two days ago, I noticed my air stone wasnt running. Not sure for how long but, it is now fixed.

Is this why my tops look so thin? The bottom buds are beefing but look at the tall ones. Is this normal?

3 Likes

I have the same problem and think it comes from the problem with the light plan 12/12.
My light shone twice longer than 12 hours, which resulted in more growth in the air.

1 Like

So sorry for your misshap. Hopefully they will be okay by the time you harvest

1 Like

Hi everyone, Received my grobo premium yesterday and noticed the led light inside the unit doesnt have a light cover. Is that how they come now or am i missing it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Can you please post a pic so we can be sure? :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Different strains grow differently so just give it some time and buds usually bulk up the most in the last week of flower or In flush! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

You might be missing it

@BUZZEDMAN,

{:sos:}:

{:blossom::turtle:}:

• (I’m Not Quite Sure If It Was Your Lack Of Bubbles At Play With Lesser Finger :leaves:): (It Could Be The Color Of Your Light):

~~~

@Baumi1981,

• (Did You Ever Ask Support How This Was Going To Play Out For Your End Results):? (You Can’t Get To Harvest If You Go Back To Veg Settings):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

(Updated): I was told the later models have a clear cover.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your findings!
There are tons of pics from present to past on here if you need to compare or you can post a pic to show everyone your part and we can send you pics of ours! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

I think the genetics are wacked. I’ve never seen a plant ever look like that… Definitely going to address this too Growbo.

1 Like

I’m not sure sorry Akira… That’s my granddaughters middle name…
Skye Akira Carsten. Welcome to Allgrowers from a old guy. 50th Birthday Today.

2 Likes