Turning on the Grobo again 😁-CranecityCannabis

I applaud u man! @SWSVIC I did that in beginning when I first got that Pulse! Don’t get me wrong I love that thing. One of best products I have used. I ran my AC, Heater, dehumidifier , and humidifier. My electric bill quadruple. Lol. The lady did not like that at all lol. But I stopped stressing over it because I started to see how resilient the plant is… I also started respect good Growers soooo much more. Honeslty anyone can grow bud, but to grow “:fire:” it’s going to take some deadication.

4 Likes

Damn right

Going to do a water change tomorrow. Okay this plant is pretty beast… Super hot weather and still chilling.

I’m also doing a seed giveaway on my IG page. If u guys are interested - follow me on Ig @astronautsballoons

9 Likes

Day 43
Looks like flip date will be this Sunday. I want her to just stretch a tiny bit more. Looks like straight mushroom bush right now lol. Roots look great even with super Rez temps of 77 today.

Temp Rez- initial 72-76 f
EC - 1.7
PH 6.2
Power Si-.5ml/G
Jacks (5-12-26)A-2.7g/g
Jacks (15-0-0)B-1.8g/G
Epsom Salt - .825g/g
UcRoots- 2.5ml/G ( get this if u haven’t already)
Fulvic Acid -5ml/G
Hydroguard will be added 2 days

4 Likes

Looking good, will be watching the stretch, what’s the hybrid ratio of this genetic (indica/sativa)?

Also, why do you opt to add Hydroguard 2 days after your fill? Don’t you feel that your rez is unprotected for those two days and that you’re not giving enough time for Hydroguard to colonize properly?

I add uc roots first which which kills almost everything but I heard Hydroguard can survive it because they are hardy… so I decided to let uc roots do it’s thing for a day or 2 then add the Hydroguard

1 Like

Got you, makes sense :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

What is a good place to shoot for before stretch? I heard the top of the second fan and then flip to 12/12 (transition on grobo?). This is still true if you do LST and topping correct (I am extending late veg currently).

And it’s unclear to me, does transition go into 12/12 and that’s when it stretched, then flower is still 12/12 but a different nite schedule or soemtning?

1 Like

Personally if u grew from clone and know how they stretch then u can time it on the spot. Since most of us are growing from seeds - everything is a guess. Don’t get to swept up in sativa and indicas- every cannabis seed u get on the market is a poly hybrid.

• transition is technically flowering 12/12 cycle. The stretch happens from week 1-4
  • I would shoot for something between fan 1 and fan 2. Some plants stretch 1x while others stretch 2x or even 3x.
3 Likes

Thanks so much bud! It is from seed so no idea. Will aim for between the two before transitioning.

If I am doing LST and topping and it’s taking time to fill up and get to that point, I should continue to extend the late veg right?

Appreciate your insight

1 Like

Yeah extend as long as u need. Get it to a height u would feel comfortable transitioning it to flower. The day it switches to flower- u gotta factor in the possibilities of it doubling in size and how close it can get to the light. Personally for me I would like to see 6-12 inches away from the top of the light. A lot flowering shots on the forum show some good bud structure on top but the lowers look airy.

• u basically can spend forever in Veg…Your basically a landscaper during this stage of growth lol.
6 Likes

Water change today. She looks healthy with roots still smelling like :carrot:- she still looks on track to be flipped to flowering this Sunday. Switched to bloom Ratio with additional MKP for 2 weeks during the transition.
EC - 1.5
PH 6-6.2
Power Si-.5ml/G
Bloom ratios-
Jacks (5-12-26)A-1.5gm/g
Jacks (15-0-0)B 2 gm/G
Epsom Salt - 1.5g/g
Mono Potassium Phosphate 0.9gm/g
Fulvic Acid -5ml/G

9 Likes

She’s looking healthy as fuck!

2 Likes

She’s growing fast in her current transition!

1 Like

Gave her a haircut yesterday and prepared her for Flowering day 1. Technically the “Transition” period. Not particularly a fan of this since it will confuse new growers. Some how the coco pod loosen up and fell in the Rez -:flushed::expressionless:. Lets see how she looks in flowering. Going to continue bloom ratios for 2 weeks to get a faster oneset of flowering.
Par at canopy -150
EC - 1.7 (climbing)
PH 6-6.2
Power Si-.5ml/G
Bloom ratios-
Jacks (5-12-26)A-1.5gm/g
Jacks (15-0-0)B 2 gm/G
Epsom Salt - 1.5g/g
Fulvic Acid -5ml/G
Tribus -0.5ml/G

7 Likes

Looking good, wild that your cocopod dropped into the rez on its own, haven’t heard that one yet.

Like it literally broke off. Luckily the stems had a couple of inches and is literally holding on. Lol. I found a 2 inch hydro basket that look like it will fit and I won’t need the coco pod for the next run !! Woo hoo!

3 Likes

I tried recharge and it was a mess. Just switched to tribus instead of hydroguard as well.

Par at canopy -150
EC - 1.7 (climbing)
PH 5.8
Power Si-.5ml/G
Power Si Bloom 1ml/G

Bloom ratios-
Jacks (5-12-26)A-1.5gm/g
Jacks (15-0-0)B 2 gm/G
Epsom Salt - 1.5g/g
Fulvic Acid -5ml/G
Tribus -0.5ml/G

Rapid growth observed since the flip… weather is corroborating as well.

5 Likes

Par at canopy -160
Temp Rez- initial 73f
EC - 1.3(1/2 distilled and 1/2 tap EC of 0.3)
PH 6.0
Power Si-.5ml/G
Power Si Bloom 1ml/G

Bloom ratios-
Jacks (5-12-26)A-1.5gm/g
Jacks (15-0-0)B 2 gm/G
Epsom Salt - 1.5g/g
UcRoots- 2.5ml/G
Fulvic Acid -5ml/G
Tribus -0.5ml/G
1st week in flowering went pretty well. No purple stemming , Rez condition excellent, good new growth, minimal stretch observed. I laid the trellis over yesterday. Goal week to keep the canopy even.

4 Likes