Trouble Setting Grobo to Harvest Mode

Hello Team,

I set the Grobo to harvest, then I get the spinning indicator on the app with it stating it was setting to dry/harvest mode. The spinning indicator never stopped but all the lights in the Grobo did shut off. I had to close the app and reopen and, now the app is asking me to “add plant start growing”.
If I go to maintenance and try to just set it to harvest, I get the option to “Add Recipe” only.
Please help.

3 Likes

Definitely open a support ticket at support@grobo.io
Did you try a power reset just to see how she boots back up and does things right. If not you can always cycle through back to the start of which cycle you were in

4 Likes

I have not tried to reboot. I’ll try that as well as open a ticket. Thanks!

4 Likes

Let us know ok

5 Likes

I performed a reboot and nothing changed. The app still wanted me to add a recipe. I went to maintenance and attempted to just set to harvest again but it prompted me to add a recipe.
So, I added the same generic recipe and the app now reads “Drying Mode” Day 1/5.

I filed the ticket about this issue. But, my issue seems to be resolved now I think.

3 Likes

@NUTTSO642,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Harvest will terminate your grow.
If your wanting to dry thats a recipe and means youve chopped her down and are hanging her.

4 Likes

Selecting harvest allows you to cut down your plant. Hang it and run dry mode for 5 days or w/e. There separate parts of your plants recipe

3 Likes

Hey Trey!

Just messaged you back in support! If you want to dry your harvest in the unit, you can then select “Add Recipe” and Search “Drying Mode” and it should pop up for you!

Reminder: Keep your pH probe in some water during this time or put the cap back on it if you have it still.
Let us know if you have any questions :smiley:
Chat soon,

s.

5 Likes