TrolMaster has released the newest version of the Hydro-X Pro (HCS-2) firmware that has addressed previously reported problems as well as to add some great new features including:
- Added 4 channels Spectrum Control for ThinkGrow Model-I plus LED.
- Daylight Saving mode and Auto / Manual time clock control selectable.
- Combined Line 1/2 options in DLI control.
- Add dimming Min/Max setpoints for the DLI control.
Please make sure your unit is connected to the internet in order to be able to complete an update using our cloud server.
This update will conduct a factory reset to prevent potential glitches. The factory reset will erase all the current setting and historical data from your device. (Historical data will still be accessible on the web-based program. Please follow the instructions below to save the setting on a USB driver and restore your setting after update.
- You will first want to save your current settings on a USB driver that is 32gb or less
- Insert the USB driver into the controller USB slot on the lower left corner.
- Go to the system tab on the upper right corner of the HCS-2.
- Select Import / Export.
- Select Export all Settings.
- Select the path to save the file to the USB card, then name the file.
- Select Export… controller shows “Export Settings Complete”. Your settings are now backed up on the USB drive.
- Go back to the Settings page then select System Reset - Firmware Update - Select the “cloud” update
- When the unit completes installing the update, the unit will restart
- Once the unit restarts, select the Setting page, then select System Reset- Factory Reset and complete the factory reset.
- When the unit completes the factory reset, the unit will restart.
- Once the unit restarts, select the Settings page, then select Import / Export.
- Select Import all settings. Next you will find and select the backup filename you saved earlier.
- Select Open and then Select Import. Your settings will be restored, and your controller is ready to function.
PS. For the Daylight Saving Time issue, you could adjust your device to correct UTC time zone or turn on the DST button to correct the system time.
TrolMaster Support Team