Trim Tray to Buy

Hey AG, I’m looking into buying a trim tray with a micron screen and there’s little availability in the market, especially Amazon. Any recommendations would be great. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I’m using the “Trim Bin” and love it. Appears to be readily available on Amazon.

Trim Bin - Black Trimming Tray with Mesh Pollen Sieve Kief Sifter Screen - 2 Laptop Trimmer Trays in 1Pack - Premium Indoor Growing Accessories, Harvest Equipment and Hydroponic Supplies for Garden

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L4NJSBE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_1WiQFbH4WH6TF?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

6 Likes

Thank you. I was worried about the shape but looking at it again, I noticed it’s high quality and wide. No rivets which that’s what I’m looking for. Don’t want kief to stick to it. Thank you @SWSVIC :pray:

3 Likes

I own the “trim Bin” and the Trim Tray.

It’s funny but I prefer the Tray over the bin (Mind you the Bin is top quality)

Tray looks like this… I paid $30 Canadian for mine… If my memory is right I paid around $70 for the Trim Bin

https://www.amazon.ca/Happy-Hydro-Kief-Collector-Workstation/dp/B07DPWSHVV/ref=pd_sbs_60_2/138-9888089-7733933?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07DPWSHVV&pd_rd_r=0042bff6-49ca-4e19-9123-c76af5cda18d&pd_rd_w=jspeL&pd_rd_wg=ghEIy&pf_rd_p=0344dcd7-676a-4f7e-bc24-9ae78fa8eca2&pf_rd_r=84SJDF4W23QJJGHZ60WF&psc=1&refRID=84SJDF4W23QJJGHZ60WF

2 Likes

By the looks of it, I think I would probably agree with you if I had the tray. Perhaps I’ll try it next.

2 Likes

I bought the one you suggested and it’s coming tomorrow :grinning:

2 Likes

It’s awesome, feel like it’s for those who are taking down a large scale grow haha. Perhaps a bit overkill for the grobo… just the way I like it.

3 Likes

You never know. haha

2 Likes

You won’t be disappointed it’s a good Bin

2 Likes

Thanks for your suggestion. I bought the trim bin yesterday. I was looking at the trim trays too but the selection was scarce especially for the price. I appreciate it though.

2 Likes

I know this is on old topic, but I did not want to start a new one.

I read this topic and ordered this today, hope it is as good as many say. A little big for what I need I think, but who knows what the future brings.

2 Likes

At first I thought it was big and bulky but it turns out it works really well compared to the other ones.

2 Likes

OK good, I liked how it looks and the tall sides should help too. I was looking at a few and they were all around the same price and this one seemed to offer a little more.

1 Like

It came and is not that big, seems OK size.

3 Likes

I am going to get the $40 white bin off amazon looks fine for my needs! These look great as well.

3 Likes

I looked at a bunch of them and this one had the most features I though, also replaceable screen, even options for finer screens. I like the arm cut outs / rests and that should make it easy for sitting down and doing this.

I thought about not even using one and doing it small branches at a time, then thought that might take to long.

2 Likes