Transplant from Start not doing well [RESOLVED]

@ClosetBox,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Some Reads To Help You Figure It Out): (Your Bubbler Is Bubbling Good):? :question:

- - - [2021-06.17]:

@ClosetBox,

image ToddYYC {Hero :medal:}: Retired Champion

• (#AmazingSave):

Retired..Not~2b~ {Champion :infinity:}:
Retired..Not~~

- - -

• ([RESOLVED]):

--

:wink:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Well she is definitely worse today. I just ran a check on the PH probe and it needed calibration.

I ran the calibration twice as the app recommends and she passed :love_you_gesture:. Hopefully we’re reading :open_book: right now.

I also ran a drain and fill. Here’s hoping she feels better tomorrow.

4 Likes

Yup you did everything right. Only last thing double check all your bottles just to make sure ones not super drained vs the others etc otherwise you literally did all you can do. She will be stressed from thr transplant. I suspect a bit of nutrient shock too

3 Likes

I hope it does ok. She was growing so strong in the start. This is definitely unexpected.

1 Like

Is the air stone working

2 Likes

I can check when I get home tonight. Thanks for the help :fist:

1 Like

Shouldnt be droopy after a day so kets make sure everything is working.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree. She is getting progressively worse. :face_with_thermometer::mask:.
This is weird because the unit was working just fine a few days ago.

How do we check if it’s dosing right?

2 Likes

Open a ticket by emailing support@grobo.io
However i dont think thats it. But id open one for sure they can check

2 Likes

Ok I just sent the email. We’ll see what the prognosis is.

2 Likes

Hey @ClosetBox,

Saw your ticket today, looks like it is indeed a pH issue. The unit has been trying to raise the pH for several days, the calibration will certainly help, along with the drain/fill. Great job, now we wait for the plant to respond. :wink:

Cheers,
Stephen

PS - A firmware upgrade is available to your unit!

3 Likes

Thanks Stephen and Todd.
I’ll do a drain/fill this weekend and send you guys a message before hand so you guys can se if she’s dosing right.

Pete Frier

2 Likes

Thanks Stephen and Todd.
I’ll do a drain/fill this weekend and send you guys a message before hand so you guys can se if she’s dosing right.

Pete Frier

1 Like

Here she is today. The lower leaves are harshed pretty bad but the new growth on top seems so be responding a little :crossed_fingers:.

Thanks again for the help. GROBO rocks!

2 Likes

You could chop off the dying leaves now. 50 % is dead.

3 Likes

Here she is today! What a turn around!

4 Likes

Looks great!

3 Likes

Thanks again Todd. Do I need to close this post? If so how do I?

2 Likes

One of the champions has that power :slight_smile:

Glad to see it recover. Usually in veg, you can get away with a lot on the plant and she bounces back.

2 Likes