Transition day

Day 1 transition![IMG_20201106_065132527_HDR|375x500](upload://phBkbnuK0b5WYLletLIREGtufiG

.jpeg)

10 Likes

Looking good! What strain do you have there? Autoflower or photoperiod? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She is a Gorilla Dawg photo period

2 Likes

Looking healthy! I would personally recommend extending late veg one more week. Its completely up to you, but I think it would help add to your yield if you add a week.

3 Likes

What about extending the flower stage?

1 Like

Also not sure how to extend the vegetative state, I have another seed of the same strain, maybe try it one way and try it the other? The plant is actually past the second fan, I keep posting photos of her after a trim.

1 Like

You really can’t go wrong, but the great thing about photo, is you literally get to call all the shots. If you extend late veg, you give the plant a chance to keep focusing on growing in general. Once you switch to flowering the nutes and lighting change which switches the focus of the plant. You can definitely let it ride, and you will be happy with the results, but I think 1 more week will ultimately build a slightly more fruitfull plant. I will post some screenshots on how to extend for if you choose to do so.

1 Like

Sweet brother, this is my first grow!:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Click the menu in the upper left corner, then click shift schedule… bc you are in transition already, you will shift back one cycle. It will automatically add one week

2 Likes

Gracias mi amigo!

3 Likes

Did you extend another week of veg? Just wondering!

Naw I just went with the plan all the way.