Topping off H2O with grobo filling mechanism

Perhaps this is a silly question but I’ll ask nonetheless. Is it possible to top off your water in the reservoir between drain/fills using the Grobo’s native water pump mechanism by simply selecting “fill” under the Maintenence tab? I’d prefer to not go “under the hood” unless absolutely necessary. Thanks!

4 Likes

Yes, just hit fill in maintenance and it will top up til full. Not sure how far along you are but in germination it may stop right away which it did for me both grows so far.

4 Likes

@SWSVIC,

image Flyers28

((#ForTheWin)): :clap:

(Absolutely): :white_check_mark: :green_thumb:

--

:droplet:

2 Likes

I usually have to manually top every 2 days in flowering

3 Likes

@Flyers28 Yes, I am on germination day one of my first grow (ever). Thanks for the intel, hoping mine won’t immediately stop/not fill as my reservoir lid is difficult to get back in place once it’s lifted up.

1 Like

@Todd.grobo Manual meaning you have to lift the lid and dump water in or are you using the Grobo’s fill feature?

Never add water by lifting the lid and adding. Manually means outside of my weekly drain and fill. To maintain a healthy water temperature and fresh water i always top up every 2 days during flower. Doesnt get a new set of nutrients unless you do a drain and fill though

7 Likes

@SWSVIC you’re welcome. I’m new myself and just finished my first grow. Pretty awesome machine and pretty awesome community here at AG. Good luck!

5 Likes

Awesome, exactly the answer I was hoping for. Thanks again @Todd.grobo

6 Likes