Topping autos

I have topped my auto awhile ago and no luck lol she stopped growing up and started growing thick … any help I think I’ll just leave her be I havent touched her since the top

1 Like

1 Like

Dangerous game topping autos, how long ago exactly did you top it?

4 Likes

I know I’m in trouble for this one I’m slowly starting to cry everyday nothing new comes up but the growth is crazy I just know I won’t be topping this strain … and it’s been about 4 to 5 days tbh …

@SWSVIC fjz GB ebzidndauab

You could let her go for a little while longer and see if it recovers. If no vertical growth within the next week I would terminate and restart.

2 Likes

Woah bud woah I’m 40 days in now no turning back I’ll take what I get honestly … that’s how professionals are made , I’ll take good care of her she has 4 to 6 mains already she should produce a decent amount :wink: I like being different anyways …

2 Likes

40 days?! Dog I would have pulled that yesterday :joy:. Will keep watch, gonna laugh when she turns out super :fire:.

4 Likes

Honestly I wanted to bro but I thought omg I thought she would give me life … now I’m stuck … I wont get my 40 days back shes an auto so she shouldn’t take too long .

2 Likes

I’ll post more down the line wish me luck I’m still waiting for my 300 watt to start my real femenized

1 Like

All my grows here have been autos, I’ve topped them all except the current one in grobo now. When you top them it has taken 9 days for some of them to start growing up vs out again. You still have almost another week before id worry. The topping definitely added a few weeks to my grows so far. I’d let it ride regardless just because I’m stubborn :grin:.

2 Likes

@Nathan What Autos have you grown in the box so far?

1 Like

Apparently it’s Russian roulette but with more bullets.

1 Like

ayahuasca purple and pineapple chunk. I didnt really understand the purpose of autoflowering seeds when I bought a bunch at once. I just thought it meant less work to keep track of lighting timers. This is the first time I’m not topping one, and even still I slowed it down becauze I defoliated the heck out of it yesterday for the second time.

3 Likes

I have some auto packs as well not sure if I’ll ever pop them. I like to be more involved than they allow. Did a ton of research, bottom line, they’re finicky and you’ve got to leave them alone and let them do their thing. Super light defoliating, only take leaves when they look almost dead.

2 Likes

Yeah… and my ability to not tinker and try other methods is non existent. I still have 6 seeds left at least. I may freeze and save for next year, probably time for photo after this current indoor and outdoor run. I’ll have to try them out when I’m traveling a bunch and don’t have a ton of time to manipulate.

3 Likes

Agreed, I will most likely pop an auto when traveling becomes a thing again :joy:

3 Likes

Alright great I’ll be waiting for the recovery :wink:

4 Likes

I grow autos all the time. Just focus on the bottom and keep it clean throughout the rest rest of your grow and you will be happy. I’ve only topped an auto once and had mixed results. Good luck…

4 Likes

@Ray2nasty,

• ((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

--

6 Likes