To Flush or not to flush? That is today's question

Flush makes all the sense in the world to me…

4 Likes

I for one, have always found plants that were flushed, burned better and slower, was smoother, and didn’t get the hacking coughing that comes along with plants that weren’t flushed, or weren’t flushed properly! Just my experience :+1::v:

6 Likes

@Osage,
Those are all very big reasons to flush! As always you rock!

2 Likes

Still with u sister! Keep on keeping on :+1::v:Still keepin an eye on you!

2 Likes

Love the info! I was just wondering about the flushing stage. I think I will shorten mine to 5 days. I’m growing the same strain back to back to next round l will do a full flush!

1 Like

@Stephen,

Flush or not to flush?

((#Interesting)): :nerd_face:

--

3 Likes

It’d be interesting to see this trial done with a wider set of feed and routines and including more analysis into the final composition of the product (estimate of mineral content pre/post burn) and the byproducts (tar/toxin content produced from combustion).

My suspicion is that if the plant is able to use all of the nutrients that it is given then there won’t be anything to flush, as well as the opposite - if there is an overabundance of nutrient(s) then something is present to be flushed. This seems to correlate with what I’ve seen but is purely anecdotal.

3 Likes

This is a great discussion I’m following this because it’s about that time for me to begin flush or not flush

3 Likes

Any studies showing flushing removes anything?

4 Likes

Question…Trusting RX Green, who’s in the business of selling nutes, is that our best research data? I mean their selling the products that flushing stops using. I just got my Grobo notice today about getting ready for flushing. I was going to post pictures and ask AG for advice on weather it’s time or not, but now, we’re talking about weather it’s needed or not. I believe I will Flush this grow as it’s my first. But take a look at my pic and let me know what y’all think. Day 72, Bruce Banner

6 Likes

No where near flush my dude… You need another 3-4 weeks man!

4 Likes

Extend flower for another two weeks to start, and go from there… I’m thinking you’ll need another 4 weeks honestly.

3 Likes

You’ve got at least another month my man.

2 Likes

Thanks pyromancy. I was confused to get that Tip/Message today. Day 72 but only (Day 22 of 43 Flower). Thanks for confirming that.

Thanks

Oh, weird that seems early for that notification. Maybe a glitch? That explains a lot. 43 days for flower and you’re currently on 22… I’m thinking you’ll need to extend it out to 50 or 57 instead of 43 though judging from where you’re at.

2 Likes

The tips AND notifications are not actually tied to your grow. They are also broken and you cant shut em off. So just ignore them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:+1:

She is very nice :+1:

1 Like

She very nice @Jay26 like they said you have about another month check out my Bruce Banner page you’ll see where u at…

1 Like