The tent

Bluelab MONGUA Guardian Monitor for pH, Temperature, and Conductivity Measures, Easy Calibration and Wall Mounted https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0081K32B0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_cUCUqMSVAlDWJ

Love this thing! It needs calibration every month but really like looking at it outside the tent to see what’s happening without having to go manual!

3 Likes

Very true always good to keep an eye on things… now since I have 2 different buckets how can I get to work for both just switch it over between checks ?

2 Likes

Mine is done by reservoir and everything interconnected. If doing singular, a handheld meter is the way to go!

2 Likes

I should get both I do have plans on getting something bigger which I’m already almost done completing going with a 5x5 tent 4 bucket system everything will be connected with an outside rez just need lighting and of course a bigger space to put that tent in… but almost done with it can’t wait to set up.

2 Likes

My advice would be for your next grow keep it simple less is more as fire guy mentioned and it is true

Because your brand is Advanced nutrients I would do this only

For base nutes for the entire grow just different amounts during veg and flower

Grow
Bloom
Micro

For extras

Voodoo juice For your roots since you have it’s a great product

Hydroguard if you have high water temps

BudCandy for flower since you have

Nothing else

When you feel all above is easy or easier then play with bonus extras but my experience is less and more. The more you add that better chances of something growing wrong with the grow. This is based off what have learned over my life growing all kinds of plants. Hope this helps.

I think your better off what a handheld meter with a probe. It’s more all purpose.

5 Likes

That’s all well said! Less is more, I’ve learned this. I will say, when I started I thought more is better…this is not the case. We all learn through time and mistakes, but if others can point that out from their own mistakes…it’s valuable advice. We’ve all done it! “The more nutrients I give, the better the plant will be!” This is a fallacy, plants don’t work that way. Think of one thing, nature doesn’t provide the abundance of stuff that we could possibly provide to this plant. Nature provides enough for the plant to do what it’s designed to do, which is why I LOVE this plant! Keep it simple. You will see that keeping it simple will provide an amazing harvest, as well as avoiding issues of lockout, burn or most other issues from od-ing your plants with all the nonsense we are able to provide.

4 Likes

Your sounding like a organic grower more all the time :sunglasses:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I’m feeling more that way day by day!

2 Likes

@Mpower11 @FireGuy you guys rock I will definitely keep that in mind now that you guys have showed me the way thanks for the time and patience my next grow I will definitely follow that method. should I drain and fill again and do a pure water with good ph just to drain some of that nute out or wait till next water change ?

2 Likes

And I will get that handheld ec meter asap

1 Like

If you have base nutrients, I would do a water change with only those. Ultimately depends on how long you have left in flower before flush.

1 Like

No amber yet nothing but white pistols threw out and very frosty will get some close ups once lights come on

1 Like

By base you mean the micro grow and bloom ?

1 Like

I would say pure water for a week, she seems either locked out or overdosed.a week of just water will do her good :wink:

1 Like

Those are base, but as I said above…do a water change with just water for a few days. She’s overwhelmed, let her use what’s stored and you can add later, maybe day 4-5 after water change.

1 Like

Will do I’ll get right on it

Ok we did the water change no nutes for a few days see how she does and also ordered the ec pen and the blue lab mangua for later use since it was on sale lol crossing fingers she will be ok @Mpower11

1 Like

I not saying this is the right move but if they were my plants I think feed the plants a low Ec of 1200

Grow
Bloom
Macro

I would assume there’s a feeding chart to tell you how many ml of each i’m not an expert with a Advanced nutrients products. I haven’t reviewed them in a long time. Since I don’t use that line

During the stages of the plant growth the amounts will change

2 Likes

Yes there is and I don’t go full doses of what it recommended on the chart i go have doses

1 Like

This is where your Ec meter will be a nice tool to have. Right now your guessing how strong your mix is. When you get your meter you will know

2 Likes