The tent

Need that couch lock but that high thc also sounds good . Need that 101 on flush coco soil on this one

1 Like

Got it 7 days of pure water for flushing

1 Like

If you want both, go for 50/50 amber and cloudy, or 75 cloudy 25 amber.

3 Likes

Will do

1 Like

I have added the micro just got it in today they even hooked me up with extra nutes same once but hey nothing wrong with free stuff lol

We got GDP one and OGK in the other

3 Likes

Wondering how long it will take for it to get better Just saw her today looks like it’s spreading is this going to effect the bud sites ?

She is getting really súper frosty hate to loose her

3 Likes

You guys think she going to make a recovery

2 Likes

Well, it’s gonna take longer than a day lol. Gotta be patient brother. The rust spots forming now, might not be nitrogen deficiency. Honestly, with EVERYTHING you’re dosing, you could be burning her. Can you give ml’s doses per amount of water for each additive? You have multiple additives that do the same thing, could really just be a P/K overdose or causing a nutrient lockout…less is more :wink:. Also, have you ec’d and ph’d your water?

budcandy
Voodoo juice
B52
Big bud
Overdrive
Bud ignitor

2 Likes

Looks like your missing zinc probably because you weren’t feeding any macro nutrients.

These leafs that are damaged are not going to recover sorry. The plant is in flower not its not making new leafs. Just ride it out it will finish!! No worries

Also I would love to know your Ec it looks high

2 Likes

I just read some older posts why are you not using grow and bloom in the mix? Just curious

1 Like

@FireGuy Very true it wasn’t that bad last time I saw her that why I was asking lol . I know it going to take a while the doses I went low as recommended by many 2 1/2 gallon water in bucket I’m adding
8 ml of everything except bud ignitor and over drive stopped ignitor and haven’t added overdrive that recommended towards the end of grow …

@Mpower11 thats what I’ve been forgetting EC need to get a meter for that didn’t add the micro grow bloom didn’t have it and thought I could have finished the grow with out it but I added micro as just yesterday since I got it in the mail and had to do a water change

Oh PH is kept at 5.6 5.9 in that range. Should I be doing something else or cutting down on stuff since she been a pain in the butt since It was in the grobo

Gotta have all nutes for the whole grow. Probably could get away without bloom with all your other additives, but ultimately you need your bases and the additional go on top.

3 Likes

Fire is 100% correct you need the base nutes they are more important than the extras you added

4 Likes

Some of the upper colas are turning purple guessing she is stressing out also. but this is my first tent grow learning from my mistakes

3 Likes

I have added all the nutes since Friday

1 Like

And 100% starting the GDP with all nutes just need athe ec meter any recommendations?
@FireGuy @Mpower11

1 Like

So just as a tip on my hydro tent grows. LESS IS MORE! For my base nutes, I usually don’t go above 3/4 recommended dose. Additives, only in flower is only two, and always at 50% recommended. One is a P/K booster, the other carbs per @Mpower11 :crazy_face:.

2 Likes

Blue labs is the way to go, just pricey. For my grow, I have a wall mount that does water temp, ec and ph. I’ll search for the link if you want.

3 Likes

Less is more copy that … still learning the process

3 Likes