The tent

Well it’s been a few weeks and the ZSK looks like she is going to pull thru but I feel like she still needs a lot to grow and get healthier i am on 18/6 light this is what she has now what you guys think

3 Likes

Looks good, how are the trichome colors so far?

1 Like

They are white so far

3 Likes

Looks on the hungry side unless it’s just the picture but overall stacking nicely :+1:

2 Likes

Just got the blue lab pen calibrated now

2 Likes

Blue lab is a great product line you will be happy

1 Like

What do you think about the one In the grobo keep it in or transfer to the tent? It’s on the feed

1 Like

You would have to refresh my memory with a updated picture.

1 Like

It was the OGK still hasn’t flowered

4 Likes

looks like a problem to me… You out of room in the grobo now… I’m thinking this isn’t a auto

2 Likes

Yeah, halfway thru flower and nothing there. Not sure, but think this is over???

Just talking out loud… Maybe a good idea maybe not

Since it looks like your in Veg still

1. Cut the plant down (make it shorter) then change your lighting to 12/12 leave in Grobo

or

1. Somehow move the plant into a tent (don’t cut shorter) then change your lighting to 12/12

sadly I don’t think super cropping is a option in Grobo

2 Likes

I think I’m going to switch it to the tent just waiting on some accessories to complete and she will have more room to spread out … with feeding any nutrients I need to add to the list

1 Like

Once I switch I have 2 ready to go in the grobo well one of the both photo

1 Like

Did the transfer from the grobo to the tent it’s been more than 24 hours so far so good what do you guys think?

2 Likes

Here is ZSK I see some amber coming along

3 Likes

Looking good.

1 Like

Ever since the transplant she looks sad and very stressed out stem super purple

2 Likes

- - - [2021-11.01]:

@Time2grow,

• (Although I_ :eye: Gave You The Warning_ :warning: Label_ :scream:-:bulb:, I’m Impressed_ :smiley: On How She Transplanted_ :groboone: To Tent_ :tent:): (Would Assume You Will Get Those Colas Away From The Light_ :bulb:):

~~~

- - - [2021-11.08]:

@Time2grow,

~~~

- - - [2021-11.29]:

@Time2grow,

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Pod not wet but has a strong root so we will see what happens … the light that’s as far up as it goes may need to move some stuff around

1 Like