The Beast 🌲

Not the best shot here’s a pic of an unknown bag seed that turned out to be a beastly Sativa. She’s located at the back left of the picture below and to give you some context my Gorilla Glue #4 Indica same grow as @dew which is well into flower on the back right of the picture. I’ll get some better perspective soon of the beast. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Impressive dude

5 Likes

How bout a shot of that leggy sativa in the back, without the purple light? Can you do it?? :joy::pray:

4 Likes

It’s the leggy one in the back. It was bag seed so only love it got was topped and trimming.

I’ll get some better pics soon. Just took a impulse pic with my tablet. :joy:

3 Likes

About how tall is she @Azuri? She lookin fine!

3 Likes

She’s at 6 feet give or take. I typically grow Indicas, pure sativa dominates just outgrow my Grobo.

3 Likes

@Azuri,

1--

The Beast

Want to see more of this too…

((#MasterInTheField))… ((#MassiveBuds))… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I got around to it, lol.

When I replied originally I guesstimated it was more like 5ft.

Ok so again random bag seed collected over time strain unknown and it ended up being dominate sativa.

Harvested and dried I got just over a 1/4lb I did veg her for two months took forever to actually find those tell tale hairs. Everyone loves harvest pics. :heart_eyes:

And harvested with the two main colas over 18” each. :herb:

5 Likes

I just started growing and the more I look at my plants and others photos, the more I think how beautiful they are. Takes me back to my 60’s childhood and how much the nicely trimmed sativas resemble Morticia Addams Cleopatra :laughing:

1 Like

@Azuri,

((#Harvest)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes