The add ons and extra things ?!

@Akira6063 100% shit fish will work with that product. It will work with any product. Remember it doesn’t contain any NPK. Use it every week from week Veg to flower. Doesn’t matter if you add it in the beginning or end of water change.

I’m not familiar with flower fuel but I say this it’s very high in P/K so I would only using this product from week 3 to 6 of flower (I didn’t read that anywhere) it’s just the time frame that I would bump those levels. I do have some concerns about how high your Ec / ppm will be using Grobo nutes plus flower fuel together.

Also looking at your plant it looks great but I will give it a big haircut before I switch to flower but that’s just me.

Hope this helps if not let me know

3 Likes

Thank you for the advice, i returned that Flower Fuel and just picked up the Fish Shit. And yes the last day of transition im going to cut everything off. How much of the Fish S should i put in during every water change?

2 Likes

Btw. I think that was a good idea on the flower fuel to return

With Fish shit make sure you shake it up really good.

In my Grobo I add 6 ml per water change.

2 Likes

The fan i have stands upright, turns 360 degrees and can also be hung. It also has a light you can turn on and off. Battery life last me 20hrs on the lower setting. I hang it right before the loghts go off. In the day i put it under the plant.

2 Likes

Is this the fish stuff your talking about ?

3 Likes

Yes but I actually have a smaller bottle i picked up locally

2 Likes

Correct that is the product but that prices seems very high

1 Like

Yeah they got ober on me. I paid $17.00 usd for two small bottles. Normally one 250ml bottle goes for $19.00.

2 Likes

Quick question, can i use hydroguard, bud candy and Fish S#!+ all together during each water change? So far ive only been using hydroguard since day 1

2 Likes

I’ve been using hydroguard all along and just today started bud candy along with they hydro…not up on the fish sheet…

3 Likes

100 % yes you can add all three together and it isn’t a bad idea at all to keep hydroguard in the mix.

Hydro and shit fish you use the whole grow.

Budcandy only in flower tho

3 Likes

Thx, i have my water change today. Only thre days left until flipping to flower. Yesterday i completely trimmed and lollipopped everything i could. I hope i didnt take too much off lol.
You can see before and after picks below.

3 Likes

No you didn’t remove to much in my opinion I would even take all this off below the line

4 Likes

You sure? I was worrired I did or would kill it. Todays first day of Flower, my water change is Thursday. Should i put the Bud Candy in there now or wait until the water change? Btw, thanks for the advice on trimming, I’ll go in and remove the little guys under that line you pointed out.

4 Likes

They know a lot more than I do, but I leave any thing that might bud. I will take smalls and pop corn buds and I only remove the really big big leaves. Mine looks like a bush. :grinning: Don’t listen to me, just I might juice too and I infuse so can use almost everything. Might even juice the stems, not sure if you can or not though so nothing is wasted.

2 Likes

I mean you don’t have to it’s up to you. I feel these little leaves will be popcorn buds.

I would just wait until your water change for bud candy. Fish shit I would do now then again on your water change

2 Likes

Can you smell the Fish S? I was looking at it on Amazon, but the Grobo is about 6 feet from the kitchen table in the pantry :grinning: and I was worried about poop smell. I have a full room size hepa filter with pre filter in there, just don’t run on high or it gets loud.

3 Likes

At concentrated at levels yes it smells like fish shit but once it’s in my Grobo tank I don’t smell it. @Wake do you smell it?

3 Likes

Yeah i can’t smell it at all once its added in to the water. And i put 5 ml in.

3 Likes

So how many times should i put in the Fish S a week? I put in 5 ml last Thursday, 10 ml a week?

1 Like