The add ons and extra things ?!

I’m a big fan of Carbs (bud candy is carbs)

You will get different opinions from different people but there is only 2 products I would add to my Grobo

1. carbs example bud candy in flower

2. the other product is fish shit. Whole grow start to finish

3 Likes

The growing experience is just that. We try different things. Some for sport and some to increase yield. Nothing is done to hurt Grobo or any manufacturer. Experimentation is a part of farming. It has always been a part of the cannibus community. Hence, the hundreds of different strains, hybrids, and growing media. The industry is built on having choices and allowing for experimentation.

6 Likes

I got a little bottle of the Bud Candy today. I am on day 34 of Late Veg and not sure when I should use it. :rofl:

2 Likes

I start week 1 of flower until flush

3 Likes

Experiment JUNKIE here, but you already know that.

I’ve toyed with the idea of putting Flora Grow, Micro and Bloom in each bottle and adding CalMag separately, but haven’t really paid much attention to it as of yet since I still have (3) of each sitting around.

1 Like

Better hope Todd doesn’t see this :rofl: :rofl:

I looked that up, Fish S and seemed OK, but some complained about the smells. Ours is in the kitchen pantry so I was worried it would be able to be smelled.

I plan to start small and observe. Each fill increase if no harmful effects are recorded.

4 Likes

That’s the best way to do it with “extras.” Start at 1/4 dose or less and increase from there. The nutes from grobo are sufficient however any additives should be started small. I use Liquid KoolBloom and Sweet and Sticky and have started them at 1/4 dose. Plant is still doing fine so next water change will go to 1/2 and see from there.

3 Likes

In the grobo how much would you use, of the BUD CANDY)at each drain fill? I’m 5 days into trans. THANKS

3 Likes

I add 20 ml per drain / fill

4 Likes

Im 4 days away from Flower, could you provide a link to the fish S lol? Might try this out and the bud candy

2 Likes

Here you go

https://fishheadfarms.com/

2 Likes

I just realized that Fish Sh!t is made right down the street from me. Hoping I can stop by to get some better pricing. I am a fan of this sh!t, used it in my recent grow and the plants are so happy.

Thanks @Mpower11 for turning me on to it!

3 Likes

Lucky you. What is nice about buy it direct is you will be buying a nice fresh bottle. I normally don’t buy products like this online because you never know what the exp date is going to be until you get it.

I’m happy your seeing nice results also. I’ve said it before it takes a lot for a product to impress me now a days and from what I see fish shit is the shit!! One day I see @Todd.grobo joining the “shit train”

3 Likes

Well from what I’ve been reading :open_book: on it ur absolutely right u can use with any medium helps the tch terpenoids an the cannabinoids 12 percent an 29 for the terpenoids :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Could you tell me if i could use Fish S and Flower Fuel together during water change each week or is this not a good idea? Also does it make a difference if I apply it to the water before filling or after? I have 5 days left before flipping to flower. Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

1 Like

:fist_right:

Liking that fan :+1:!

Have you any details please bud :wink:

Lookin good btw :clap: :seedling::seedling::seedling:

1 Like

Wouldn’t a fan at the top like that block a lot of the light? I was looking at something like that on Amazon, then decided against it as I figured it would block some light.

3 Likes