The add ons and extra things ?!

I’m not sure why you think the Grobo nutes are not good. Maybe I missed it but I don’t see anyone claiming they are no good also. They are fine for a base nutes in my opinion

3 Likes

I think he is saying many Growers want to try other brands of nutes to see. Just like we try different strains, we want to see if different nutes do anything.

If this thing is a hobby like golf of fishing, part of the enjoyment is buying other accessories and gadgets to see if you can do better. We know we may fail but that is part of the process and journey.

Many awesome suggestions have come from others who experienced something, tried a solution, and recorded the success. Now they spread the word.

If we could grow and use other things, would we be improving the community? I am sorry if Grobo doesn’t capitalize on the efforts. We are just growing and trying to get better.

5 Likes

I agree and love experiments I’m not saying by any means not to have fun and try new things.

I just don’t feel for example changing your N for a different band of N is going to give you any gains. You would be better off the add something that isn’t in bottles 3,4,5. Just watch your Ec with adding more products in your water you don’t want to get it to high

5 Likes

Yes and No. :grinning: I really do not know much at all and I see some only use what Grobo has, see some that use nothing from Grobo and do it all their own and then some use Grobo and add things.

So I was under the impression there might be better or different alternatives. Why I am asking, if $30 for Bud Candy really makes the differences some say, probably might be worth it, maybe??? :grinning:

3 Likes

I’m a big fan of Carbs (bud candy is carbs)

You will get different opinions from different people but there is only 2 products I would add to my Grobo

1. carbs example bud candy in flower

2. the other product is fish shit. Whole grow start to finish

3 Likes

The growing experience is just that. We try different things. Some for sport and some to increase yield. Nothing is done to hurt Grobo or any manufacturer. Experimentation is a part of farming. It has always been a part of the cannibus community. Hence, the hundreds of different strains, hybrids, and growing media. The industry is built on having choices and allowing for experimentation.

6 Likes

I got a little bottle of the Bud Candy today. I am on day 34 of Late Veg and not sure when I should use it. :rofl:

2 Likes

I start week 1 of flower until flush

3 Likes

Experiment JUNKIE here, but you already know that.

I’ve toyed with the idea of putting Flora Grow, Micro and Bloom in each bottle and adding CalMag separately, but haven’t really paid much attention to it as of yet since I still have (3) of each sitting around.

1 Like

Better hope Todd doesn’t see this :rofl: :rofl:

I looked that up, Fish S and seemed OK, but some complained about the smells. Ours is in the kitchen pantry so I was worried it would be able to be smelled.

I plan to start small and observe. Each fill increase if no harmful effects are recorded.

4 Likes

That’s the best way to do it with “extras.” Start at 1/4 dose or less and increase from there. The nutes from grobo are sufficient however any additives should be started small. I use Liquid KoolBloom and Sweet and Sticky and have started them at 1/4 dose. Plant is still doing fine so next water change will go to 1/2 and see from there.

3 Likes

In the grobo how much would you use, of the BUD CANDY)at each drain fill? I’m 5 days into trans. THANKS

3 Likes

I add 20 ml per drain / fill

4 Likes

Im 4 days away from Flower, could you provide a link to the fish S lol? Might try this out and the bud candy

2 Likes

Here you go

https://fishheadfarms.com/

2 Likes

I just realized that Fish Sh!t is made right down the street from me. Hoping I can stop by to get some better pricing. I am a fan of this sh!t, used it in my recent grow and the plants are so happy.

Thanks @Mpower11 for turning me on to it!

3 Likes

Lucky you. What is nice about buy it direct is you will be buying a nice fresh bottle. I normally don’t buy products like this online because you never know what the exp date is going to be until you get it.

I’m happy your seeing nice results also. I’ve said it before it takes a lot for a product to impress me now a days and from what I see fish shit is the shit!! One day I see @Todd.grobo joining the “shit train”

3 Likes

Well from what I’ve been reading :open_book: on it ur absolutely right u can use with any medium helps the tch terpenoids an the cannabinoids 12 percent an 29 for the terpenoids :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes