The add ons and extra things ?!

It took me close to 2 years to finally say I now have full control with Co2 added in my tent… everything @Wake as stated is 100% correct.

Wake if you need a hand trouble shooting something let me know maybe I can help…

7 Likes

@Mpower11 Thanks brother but I just don’t have the time anymore to watch the grows closely so looking for more plug n play these days. If/when I get back into CO2 I know who the master is. Thanks homie

4 Likes

That is called Trolmaster… I’m full auto From A to Z… Only need a robot to trim and harvest now…lol wouldn’t that be nice… I’m here if you need me

6 Likes

@Mpower11 so the bud candy. Is it something i measure out and dump into water ? I’m very new

4 Likes

Yes, it’s just like the nutrients in the bottles of Grobo, however you dose yourself after grobo dispenses nutrients after drain/fill.

4 Likes

@Mpower11 @FireGuy probably another dumb question. Does the bottle tell me how much to add ? Or is there an average amount for Grobo plants ?

2 Likes

The bottle will give dosing directions, however since Grobo is already dispensing nutes I would say to start at 10-20% of the recommended dosage. If you go full strength right off the bat you could really hurt your plant.

I will add, if you are relatively new and not experienced in how to read your plant, I would advise not to add anything other than what grobo supplies. Just my personal opinion. But it’s :100: your choice.

5 Likes

@FireGuy last question do I add it at flower stage only or through out the entire time ? Imma add a very little amount when I do get it to start

4 Likes

Bud Candy is only for flower. Dosing chart from the website.

Follow This Simple Feed Chart Designed by our Research Team

Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Week 7
Bud Candy 2 mL/L 2 mL/L 2 mL/L 2 mL/L 2 mL/L 2 mL/L

Conversions: 1 Teaspoon = 5mL | 1 Tablespoon = 15 mL | 1 Ounce = 30mL | 1 Cup = 240 mL

4 Likes

You can read about it here

https://www.advancednutrients.com/products/true-organics-bud-candy/

:fire: posted a lot of good info for you. Also I agree if it’s your first grow it isn’t a bad idea to just let Grobo do it thing. You want to walk before you run.

4 Likes

This is my first grow and I’ve been using the co2 enhancer since the start of this grow. Right now im in late veg and i feel its helped make the plant a lot. I would shake it up each morning and after about 20 min i take it out so its not blocking any leaves from getting light. I also turn off the fan until i take out the co2 enhancer.

stronger and bigger IMO.

3 Likes

@Akira6063 So your injecting co2 for 20 mins then no more co2 until the next day?

1 Like

When the plant was smaller i left it in and just shpok it up once every morning. Now that theres less room i shake it up and leave it in for 20 min then remove it. It does make a big difference.

1 Like

@Akira6063 could you post a link to what you use for the co2. Maybe it’s a standard thing and I’m just not aware. But would love to see what your using

2 Likes

You can buy refill packs. Mine usually last about 2-3 weeks

3 Likes

I know you feel this makes a big difference but I’m only trying to help by saying this. Increasing your ppm for 20 to 60 mins will not help you. Remember Grobo’s internal fans will exhaust out all the Co2 you add very fast.

3 Likes

Yeah but adding co2 is better than not adding co2. Even if the difference is slight, it’s still better than nothing.

1 Like

Do you every measure your Ppm levels?

2 Likes

It’s about 1100

3 Likes

I’m impressed that you can maintain 1100 ppm with the lights on… :+1:

2 Likes