Tent build ((white widow left (harvested), wedding gelato right (harvested))

Thanks for that info. Good stuff.
Can’t wait to get the next batch in there.

2 Likes

What in the sorcery is this … :star_struck:

1 Like

My two lollipop autos in the Start.

12 Likes

That’s pretty dam cool

4 Likes

3 months=3 grams :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Well, I leave town on Monday for a well deserved vacation for the week. Heading out of state to meet up with some family. Got a buddy of mine staying with the house, the dog and the girls. He’s helped me with every harvest I’ve had and has always enjoyed being in the loop with the progress of the girls. However… the last picture he saw of them was this

and when I asked if he wanted to be updated, he replied with “nope, I want shock and awe when I stay at the house.” Well, shock and awe is exactly what he’s gonna get! Done with week 5 of flower tomorrow and here they are. Not a ton of trich development yet but the colas on the right are beauties…my best grow yet and they’ll only continue to get better!

Oh, and per his request, here’s my 3 day old Super Lemon Haze. This is 3 days from being put in a glass of water…I’m kinda scared lol.

9 Likes

Enjoy the trip. :+1:

Did you add any Carbs / Sugar’s in the mix?

Lowering the Rh last 2 to 3 towards the end of the flowering stage triggers a natural plant response that can make buds more dense as well as increase resin production

2 Likes

No I have not. Is it too late to be helpful? If not, any recommendations on which?

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I feel it’s a bit late for full results but it wouldn’t hurt to try to add some… This is a must in my book in flower

I use this at this time

I believe Todd is using molasses

Before I was using Bud Candy

https://www.advancednutrients.com/products/true-organics-bud-candy/

5 Likes

Never used any sugars or carbs in previous grows, but this is why we do what we do…to learn. I’ll try adding as i’ve seen that it’s used all the way through flower so it’s worth a shot. I’ll make sure they’re used fully through flower on the next grow. As always, thanks for the info @Mpower11!

3 Likes

I highly recommend it for your next grow

This is my grow right now today is Day 1 week 5

Resin Is out like crazy buds are super sticky and smell amazing I feel the Brix helped with this

7 Likes

I’m getting some Humbolts Secret Sweet and Sticky today. Doing my res change tomorrow so i’ll add it then. Already asked my buddy to send me morning and evening EC, PH and water temp readings so i’m a little more at ease with adding this right before I leave town. I’d hate to get a text or call late in the week of “Ummmm, the plants don’t look good at all” because of high EC or high/low PH. So nice to have someone I can count on when I leave town. Then again, he always gets a healthy portion of what I grow so it’s in his best interests for them to thrive :rofl:

3 Likes

Just a FYI Normally week 6 or 7 you stop adding Carbs…

That’s a really good idea I was like that also…lol Even doing that I couldn’t stop thinking about them… Now I have all this data on my phone so I sleep better now when I’m gone… Sometimes I think I’m just crazy

2 Likes

I don’t have all the gadgets…YET!!! I’m good leaving them everyday and being able to check in with my camera, but having those readings available so I know what the res is doing while i’m gone for so long is helpful. He can easily drain some water, or add clean water easily and I can walk him through anything that may be happening before it gets bad. This is HS feed chart for sweet and sticky so :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

that purple! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: What strain is that?

7 Likes

It looks like there guide shows feeding Carbs right to the end of flower… I’m not sure on that one I always stop on Week 6 or 7… You can try I don’t see it hurting anything…

That plant is Forbidden Cake

5 Likes

I’m guess your using Humbolts lineup for nutes?

1 Like

Not yet, but I will be next grow.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

That color Indeed :star_struck:

3 Likes