Tent build ((white widow left (harvested), wedding gelato right (harvested))

Well, got back from my vacay yesterday and was completely exhausted so put my update off till this morning. Just did a water change to begin week 7 and all is lookin good! Hopefully only a couple more weeks till harvest!

9 Likes

:heart_eyes: :star_struck:
I bet they smell great right about now. Just the tips burning otherwise looking great hey!

5 Likes

They smell AMAZING! The smell hit me like a brick wall when I walked in the door from my vacation.

6 Likes

They look really nice. The strain is really bud bushy and you trimmed them like crazy… just think if you didn’t.

Congratulations looks great

5 Likes

Well this isn’t a problem to complain about but, going into the tent today I noticed that there are quite a few of the thinner branches that are bending down (a lot) not being able to support the buds on them! Had to break out some zip-ties to get them re-enforced by some of the heavier duty branches :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

7 Likes

After the last couple days I’m understanding why people like scrog nets. Every time i go into the tent, more branches are bending. I’m at the point where i can’t even tie to the stronger branches as there’s too much weight on the smaller ones and it’s dragging the larger branches with it. Any ideas for supports on this grow? Or do i just let them sag and use nets next grow?

3 Likes

yoyo?

4 Likes

Not sure how strong they are, but it’s worth a shot. Tying all the branches together is making the airflow minimal and all the buds are constantly clumped together.

3 Likes

Another option is I know for a fact they sell netting with larger hole openings.

It wouldn’t be all that good for training purposes but if a couple people are in there helping you move branches around done correctly it would act as still a good support to finish the crop

4 Likes

I have one of those nets. Just need a second set of hands and my helper is out of town till saturday.

3 Likes

Those are the only idea’s I have for you at this time

3 Likes

Took some trich pics today. I think they’re ready for flush, however the majority of pistils are still white. Anyone seen that before?

5 Likes

I see amber in picture 3 the rest still look kind of clear

2 Likes

I guess maybe another week before flush.

2 Likes

I think so… How many week is the strain? also how long do you plan to flush that is a factor also…

I like 10 to 14 days or until all / most fan leafs turn yellow

2 Likes

Both strains are 9 week flower, tomorrow is start of week 8. Might just go to flush tomorrow anyways and let them feed off the leaves for the last 2 weeks.

2 Likes

That’s what I was kind of getting at just wasn’t sure if you wanted to flush that long

2 Likes

Stops me from wasting nutes and water to give an extra 3 days of nutes before flush.

2 Likes

Also I wouldn’t PH your flush water… No point wasting your time / product…

Remember your water has no nutes so nothing to lockout on the plant

2 Likes

I don’t Ph the flush water, though i will be using Flawless Finish. I’m gonna try the blue light after the 1st week of flush, though i have nothing to compare it to whether it makes a diff or not. Also thought about drilling the main stalk 3-4 days before harvest but maybe i’ll save that for another grow.

2 Likes