Sweet leaves bending and folding?

much better I would say

3 Likes

Is it possible that the top of the coco pod is dry and the bottom of it is very wet? Or is that normal?

1 Like

That’s good/normal if the top is dry.

How is the base of the stem up top, can you get some better pics of that?

1 Like

What do you mean? Like from where I topped it from?

At the base of the stem, where it meets the cocopod. @pyromancy was asking about that too – a better pic of that area would be good (maybe with flash?).

Around the sides of it, rather than the front here:

1 Like

how’s this? Also, my grobo is one with out the line in the coco pod insert.

2 Likes

If it still stands up firm on its own that’s probably no big deal, I think you might’ve narrowly avoided “damping off”.

Now that the roots are cleaned off perhaps just see what difference that makes. Did you happen to do a drain/fill or are you planning to soon?

also, does this root look out of place?

2 Likes

The root does not look out of place. That blue dot, however…

Uh oh what’s the blue dot mean :anguished:

Never seen it before, I think it might just be something random. Is it attached to anything? I doubt it’s alive.

kinda creepy honestly :joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Looks good! I’d focus on keeping water cool & clean and perhaps make sure the humidity is as high as you can get it.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

after an hour or so of raising the coco, it’s sagging pretty hard. Looks sad.

1 Like

@Erik_Curiel,

• (#TeamHasYouCovered): :green_thumb:

--

4 Likes

Hey @Erik_Curiel, did you ever investigate that dot? Just curious. In my first pod, I was running fingers across top trying to find hole and dislodged a small hard cornered piece of plastic that seemed to have come from nowhere. I’m wondering if it’s possible that some extra debris could’ve somehow found it’s way into a few pods.

2 Likes

Im not sure, I removed it and crushed it. Kinda looked gooey & crunchy

1 Like

Interesting