Swee🦷

Down to Trade :green_heart::pray:t2::leafy_green: let’s see how it works. Any suggestions for seedling :seedling: 2 and 3? 1 will be a Canuk PHOTO, but I’m open to any good suggestions for the other pods :green_heart: I will make a list of which seeds I have :pray:t2::v:t3::leafy_green::seedling::green_heart:

4 Likes

Turnips

Basil

Chives

Beets

Cilantro

Parsley

Spinach

Bush beans

Fennel

Squash

Catnip

Arugula

Tenderette beans

Cucumber

Brown Kentucky pole beans

Collards

Dwarf Kale

Adenium obesum

Takasunome chili

3 Likes

@pyromancy - do you think I should recut at a 45? Or let them simmer in RO water? Ty! :green_heart::pray:t2::v:t3::leafy_green::seedling:

1 Like

Hmm I was thinking maybe do a fresh 45 degree cut and throw back in the water. Don’t need to chop much off at all

4 Likes

45° cut and back in h2o is great! :+1:t4::+1:t4:

Would love to see some catnip in the start, it’ll shoot off hopefully!

1 Like

Catnip gets one pod!

7 Likes

They want chick’n they want liver… naw naw fuck dat CATNIP for dinner! :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

I think with my Grobo start I am going to potentially do a race between two of the same seed and see which one grows more vigorous. The bigger one will go in the Grobo and the smaller one will get a soil transplant to see if I can carry out it’s life cycle as a mom leaf maker. My goal would be to have a veg plant for leaves to use for smoothies and juicing

That’s partly why I’ve taken the cuttings from Winnie, so I can possibly keep one alive for awhile and take leaves from it as a houseplant

8 Likes

You should try and veg it out to take real clones from too!

4 Likes

7 Likes

Life goals lol

4 Likes

Zkittle
Bubba kush
Grand daddy purple
And one of the purples
Can’t remember but that what I have on deck all females

3 Likes

She’s drinking a lot more water. Looking like another hair cut today or tomorrow. :laughing:

6 Likes

Eat your greens :leafy_green:

8 Likes

I love the look of this girl!

4 Likes

How you get them colas so thick on a mini 🥸 looks amazing

5 Likes

It’s not even past the first fan

3 Likes

I think because I topped an auto. And then she just started growing Bud sites everywhere. In order to keep the main ones strong, I’ve slowly removed foliage, several times. And within two days it comes back! :woman_shrugging:t2: Maybe good genetics :dna:

4 Likes

I think we have very similar styles of growing :v:t3::+1:t3: @OrionsCeiling

5 Likes

Meanwhile, in the experimental tent :tent:

7 Likes