Swee🦷

Awesome. What gadget is that?

3 Likes

@pha720 the Amazon.

Govee Smart Temperature Humidity… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08CGM8DC7?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Currently has a coupon :moneybag:

6 Likes

Just grabbed the two pack :slight_smile: Extra little coupon doesn’t hurt… Will be here via Prime on Sunday :slight_smile:

I figured why not… wouldn’t mind seeing the temps and humidity from an app as well.

3 Likes

Yay @pyromancy I like how you can set alerts up. If temps go out of your preferred range, the app will send you a notification. I like the size as well. Happy holidays to y’all!

3 Likes

I used that company to put install lighting underneath the cabinets in entire kitchen. They look great. The company has also been very nice :+1:t3: with customer service

3 Likes

Cucumber :cucumber:
Dwarf kale :leafy_green:
Spinach :green_heart:

6 Likes

Little babies!

They look healthy :slight_smile:

By the way, if that’s cucumber… You’re gonna want only 1 in that pot. I’ve grown them outside before and they get very large, it’s suggested to space them 12 inches apart at least as far as I can remember, might even be further!

2 Likes

Morning @pyromancy - yes, they will be trained to move up slowly and will be moved outside to a trellis. :green_heart: We are almost done with our “cold” period and hoping they transplant well. Here’s sweet tooth…gave her another haircut. Go towards the light. :green_heart:

4 Likes

Nice! That’s good. Wasn’t trying to tell you what to do, just thought you might be growing that indoors for fun possibly and I know they get bigggg :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow your stalk is mad thick on Sweet Tooth :open_mouth: I just noticed that.

1 Like

I do not mind help of any kind :star_struck::grin: I think this is the second time I’ve tried them. But not from Zone 10 :+1:t3:

1 Like

Looked into the aerogarden. This is my budget version :v:t3:

@pha720 @pyromancy

5 Likes

I love the design! I hope it works just as well :+1:t4:

1 Like

Ya’ll think I am going to have to add another week on in late veg?

Other than a haircut and time, any other suggestions?

7 Likes

Well since you found out it’s an autoflower, it’s up to you if you wanna extend Late Veg or not.

I did with my plant, as I was recommended to extend until I saw some pistils forming… But the light schedule doesn’t change so it will still do it’s thing regardless.

4 Likes

Have you taken a look for pistils down in the middle of the plant yet? Autos typically start showing around now

4 Likes

Yes, last time she got trimmed - didn’t see any. It’s insane how many flower sites it generates underneath though. It is starting to smell sweet :green_heart:

4 Likes

I see :smiley: Keep lookin! They will come any day now more than likely. Good stuff. I would suggest just keeping it in Late Veg until you see pistils and then flip… but if you wanted to just flip to transition at Day 22 probably wouldn’t hurt either.

4 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

This likely will not work. But :woman_shrugging:t2: Last chance to try. :v:t3::tooth::pray:t2: And she’s still very bushy.

4 Likes