Swee🦷

Yeah, she doesn’t look too happy. Did you give her a defoliation recently? If so I think she needs to recover. I would do the usual check too: sensor probes, roots, air pump, etc.

5 Likes

Hanging in there

8 Likes

They normally take like 1 to 2 weeks to recover from root issues. Shes looking better

7 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2: I extended another week. I’m sure she wasn’t happy that I amputated a branch. Last one :point_up: :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

I agree with @Vicc she is definitely looking better and the top growth looks very nice from the aerial view. Some really nice symmetry going on!

Looks like budlets starting soon up top… Seeing any pistils?

3 Likes

Been out of town for a few days. We are going to transition! :green_heart: :pray:t2:

8 Likes

Nice! Hope for smooth sailin’ from here on out.

Looks like a palm tree… I’m surprised there isn’t a stuffed animal or action figure of some sort hangin’ out underneath :slight_smile: lol

8 Likes

Good point @pyromancy - there’s no metal hooks in there at all - and I could still use a little weight to balance… :laughing::woman_farmer:t2::thinking:

4 Likes

Maybe that’s why she sad need the action figure lol… hopefully it’s a smooth sail from here

6 Likes

I might have extended her 1 more week in late vegetation to let her recover before transitioning. Hope no more issues!

6 Likes

I think since the pistils were starting she is already in Flower, not much you can do to hold back the autoflowers once they start flowering as far as I know… probably best to give her more red spectrum now to enhance the stretch and flowers if possible wouldn’t you think?

5 Likes

Yes, I considered that. But after everything I couldn’t take round six of late veg. :green_heart:

5 Likes

Throwin em up :pray::pray:

5 Likes

Outside garden 🪴 update

9 Likes

Somebody has a green thumb. Looking good :relaxed: :seedling::leaves::leafy_green:

5 Likes

Thank you @pha720 - I’m much better outside, but learning! Someone was very perky this morning.

10 Likes

Yay she’s happy!

6 Likes

Oh yeah Fluffhead soak it up! Glad she’s back and healthy as can be

4 Likes

You asked for smooth sailing :sailboat: @pyromancy you got it! :laughing::green_heart:

@Aang @Vicc @Chad_Johnson @Time2grow @miami5th @OrionsCeiling @pha720

13 Likes

Lmfao that what I’m talking about now you need u lil guy sitting holding on to a modelo while gazing up lol

8 Likes