Super Lemon Haze (Fem) HARVESTED

Couldn’t give you the chance to never let me forget LOL.

4 Likes

- - - [2021-09.08]:

Sep 8, 11:24 PM

@FireGuy,

• (I_ :eye: Think_ :thought_balloon: She Would Benefit With A Trim_ :scissors: At The Bottom, -So- She Can Focus Her Energy On Those Colas, [InStead] Of Growing Those Leaves_ :leaves:): {:wink:}:

lollipop..--

~~~

- - - [2021-11.15]:

@

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

You made me laugh on this one!! Cheers to the Carbs

3 Likes

Looking good. :sunglasses::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Looks very good @FireGuy! I will be growing this strain for my third grow in my Grobo — can’t wait.

2 Likes

@SilverGrobo I completely agree, however I usually wait until week 1 of flower ended before doing that trim. Had a rough weekend and week this past week and basically shut down so I missed that trim but doing better now…so far. Will be doing a heavy trim probably this evening and water change tomorrow.

4 Likes

So I transitioned at the bottom of the second fan and she still has grown up into the light. Not too bad so far, just some hooks to keep her away from direct, but something to keep in mind when you grow her. Just watch her growth, I new this one would stretch like crazy which is why I transitioned early.

3 Likes

That this point I would do a heavy trim after transition to flower is complete.

Somewhere between day 14 to 21 of flower.

2 Likes

i’m on 13 of actual flower :wink:

1 Like

Honestly right on time for my style of trimming.

I don’t like to stress the plant during the stretch and before bud bulking starts.

This is normally week 2 to 3. This way the plant is fully recovered before bulking starts which is week 4 to 6 (based on a 8 to 9 week strain)

2 Likes

Agreed, I like day 21-28 of flower which is including transition.

1 Like

This was my trim the day before transition and D/F. Feedback welcome please…

2 Likes

IMO, you went a bit TOO heavy. Keep in mind, it’s not about cutting everything off up to just the canopy. You still want some stuff below. Fan leaves (1 or 2) at the lower portion of each branch help deliver nutes up to the buds once in flower. You’ll probably be just fine, but yield will be lower. Only time will tell.

3 Likes

Hey all, been a while. Went through some personal issues and disappeared for a bit. Kinda lost care for my grow, but she survived. Another 2 weeks of flower, then flush and harvest. Not my best grow, but some is better than none.

7 Likes

Regardless, she looks happy! Hope all is well.

5 Likes

So she’s in flush. Gotta plan for my harvest day next Saturday…she’ll be ready. @Choppo0816 @Mpower11 @Todd.grobo I’ll finally be able compare Cannatrol to jars. Can’t control the humidity in the tent so I’ll be doing an overnight dry in the tent, 10 day dry in the cannatrol, then cure 3/4 in cannatrol and the other 1/4 in jars to see the difference.

8 Likes

I’ll be firing up the cannatrol in a couple weeks. Maiden voyage

7 Likes

I am waiting on mine. Paid the deposit.

2 Likes

I’ll be watching an waiting on ur results I’ll be ready to try mine out soon :soon: enough just waiting on my haze in the grobo :+1:t2::seedling::dash:

3 Likes

Nice :+1:t2: lil setup u have there :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes