Strawberry Kush CBD

ILGM -Feminized

5 Likes

BTW just F’ing with you @C453Y that was me editing your post… I have no idea why I was able to edit it, and have never seen that before…

You think you goin crazy yet? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did think I was losing my mind there for a second.

2 Likes

Lol sorry, hope you weren’t offended. I just had your post up and alt tabbed back in, saw the Pencil icon for editing… was like Hmm…

Did you get your seeds in yet?

I’m excited to watch this one grow… Less than 1% THC honestly, that’s all you need for a good medical strain sometimes!

The strain I recommended, Canna-So-Hard, is 0.78% THCa and 18% CBD but the head effects are still there but not overpowering at all, no paranoia etc ! (At least the harvest of it I have)

Not offended. Relieved that I’m not going insane.

Yes we just got the seeds today and already dropped her in the Grobo!

3 Likes

Awesome!!! Keep us updated on signs of life! That was pretty fast for shipping!

3 Likes

Germination (Day 3 / 10)

3 Likes

Yes!!!

The light is like a snake charmer =)

P.S. If the seed gets stuck on, don’t be afraid to put a drop or two of distilled water directly on to it, will help loosen it off!

2 Likes

Decided to terminate grow.

She never really stood on her own and I didn’t think I would have a PH problem right out of the box but in retrospect, I should’ve just calibrated. Lesson learned. It became clear when bottle two started draining way to fast especially when I’ve been using distilled water.

Started fresh with another Strawberry Kush CBD.

Calibrated and ready this time!

2 Likes

Man why are none of the Grobos coming pre-calibrated anymore!? Feels like an all too common thing.

My fault - I shouldn’t have assumed. Hopefully no more hiccups.

No worries. Got new one off and running!

1 Like

This plant was healthy why terminate? The seed hat just needed to be removed to free the leaves and stop weighing her down.
Looks like she was smothering! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

I didn’t take a pic but the seedling did lose its hat but then fell over on its side. Since I knew the PH was screwed up and was going to do a drain and fill - I opted to start fresh with a new seed as I was only a week in.

2 Likes

Less is more going forward post more so we can help you! Direct message if you need to, we want to see you succeed! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

I appreciate the support!

2 Likes

Germination (Day 5 / 10)

2 Likes

Germination (Day 6 / 10)

4 Likes

RAWR!

Glad you got signs of life! Hope this one works out just fine

2 Likes

Germination (Day 7 / 10)

4 Likes