Strange - All Products on Site - Sold Out

This is a tad weird.

There is absolutely nothing available on the Grobo website. Not one product.

I went to check on a few items I’ve been needing and they currently are sold out of every product.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

https://www.grobo.io/collections/all-grobo-products

1 Like

Hmmmmmmmm I’m wondering what’s going on here. But the other day there was a problem with the price being wrong on grobo premium. Maybe who ever manages the website messed up again.
If not then that’s not good would have to be something bad to pull all products.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s a platform switch or something else is being rolled out…?

After not hearing from them and seeing so many other unanswered posts my mind goes immediately to something bad as well.

Let just hope it’s end of year maintenance and everyone is off for the holiday.

It is very strange though.

It would be nice if someone would chime in.

3 Likes

It’s definitely a little odd. I went to grab some more peat pods, nothing. A tad unsettling.

3 Likes

They’re available on Amazon, I’m too new to put links in my post so you’ll just have to take my word for it :laughing:

@shawnalscott

5 Likes

Sorry, looked at the page more closely, they’re sold out of everything other than start and the Grobo units :grimacing:

4 Likes

Uh oh :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Grobo is not going anywhere unless they lost the funding as they are supported by a billion dollar company investing in them, might be 2 even plus 3-4 other investors. I work in the accounting/finance field and you can find out all kinds of things. 47k visits a month to their websites. The only thing I cant find for sure is the “number of employees”. I have seen that as low as 11 and as high as 50. My guess is closer to 11 than 50 though.

1 Like

I’m sure there trying to figure it out. A little transparency from them at this point maybe beneficial to help with the negativity surrounding this site right now👍🏻

4 Likes

The only mistake I see is, rushing the Grobo 2. :grinning: They should have asked for more people, gave a couple buck discount even, and let them work it all out. I did a lot to the Grobo 2 I have not even talked about public, as I just wanted to help them get it fixed so it helped others.

The fix is simple takes 10 minutes, just some aren’t as easy going :upside_down_face: and always medicated as me, so it bothers them.

I been testing, alphas, betas, skip ahead programs and all that for so many different things, so fussing is normal to me. :grinning: Probably why I dont get how some get all upset, this is a “tweakers” dream.

3 Likes

I’m happy with my gen 2 for the most part don’t seem to of had any major problems so far. But if I payed $2000 to have my unit empty on the floor I would be a little upset I believe. Or empty all my nutrients mid grow! I’m not really fond of the idea that I have to take the unit back apart to install the ground wire(although a easy fix). And the location to mount the ground dose not seem very ideal or thought out, more like hey this will work. Which is good if it solves the problem. Even just little simple things with getting the fan to work at times. While I’m happy so far I really hope improvements are made. I don’t Think some units were ready to be rolled out. Manufacturing problems happen I can understand but most won’t it just about how the company handles it. Once again I’m happy but this is my observation.

3 Likes

- - - [2021-12.23]:

@C453Y,

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes