Strain Pure Indica

18 Likes

those are some big beautiful leafs! really wide eh?
is this your first grow? welcome to AG

6 Likes

Yeah, welcome! Looking really good so far, nice and healthy! Looks like you’ll be ready to top her soon :+1:

3 Likes

Yes this is my first grow been holding the seeds for two years

3 Likes

Yes I’ve been holding back don’t wanna play with her too much

2 Likes

Don’t hold back! Lol. You’ll get two nice tops out of it, you can top it more than once if you wanted. But totally up to you :+1:. I topped mine a while ago now, I’ll probably end up doing it a second time when she’s ready

3 Likes

@Ramizar13,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

--

((#SheIsLookingVeryHappy)): :smiley:

--

1 Like

Hey guys anybody know how to make this thing quieter got it in my bedroom it’s getting pretty loud

3 Likes

I made the same mistake. I have about 2 weeks left in this grow after harvest, & sterilization im moving the unit into the basement. You live n learn.

1 Like

I have the solid and i find the pumps and the fans are loud enough i need to keep spare bedroom door closed most of the time.
I would say its fine for corner of rec room but not a room you expect to sleep in…just too loud of a general hum.
Sometimes you can hear a bit of a vibration rattle of the metal panels…i haven’t figured out where I gotta put some silicon/rubber bumpers but for now leaning or wedging something against seems to resolve.(Christmas lights box wrapped in a towel seems like it would work below fans above service door)

3 Likes

going into flush

8 Likes

I opened the back and played with all the tubes, wires and connections. I zip tied everything I could. Net effect is it’s much quieter. Pretty easy to do.

5 Likes

Thanks for the tip Kevin