New Start lid in grobo

I harvested my plant and cleaned up the grobo. I went to transfer my plant from the start to my grobo and the lid adapter is way to big. Has anyone else had thisproblemor is it ok.Uploading: 20210505_143344.jpg… Uploading: 20210505_143338.jpg…

1 Like

Try uploading your photos again. It looks like you submitted before it finished.

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

That looks like the old tray top. Where is the new one that comes with the start

2 Likes

I think he was showing them side by side.

3 Likes

That picture is them side by side. I bought the start lid and it’s a couple inches longer. The picture with the plant shows it hanging over my nute caps

4 Likes

I believe the new lid is supposed to have the hole towards the front. Can you rotate the lid 180 degrees?

2 Likes

I can. But is it is still too long. It might be ok I just want to make sure

3 Likes

4 Likes

@Stephen or @GroboJulia…thoughts???

3 Likes

So I just looked at other pictures of start lids in the grobo and they fit perfect. Mine is definitely oversized.

7 Likes

Yeah that seems a bit large. Weird.

5 Likes

Okay this is weird, never seen that before.

5 Likes

I think I bought it around a month ago. Maybe a little more. My plant was getting too big for the start so I had to use it. Hope it’s ok.

3 Likes

OK. Plant definitely had a growth spurt

5 Likes

It skipped leg day I think

5 Likes

Hey @Ray_Mooney,

That is a new lid and the correct size. It now extends out over the nutrient bottles a bit.

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes

My tray over Laps the nutes as long as no light penetration it should be good to go

I have both too. The Grobo 1 with coco pods is 10 inches from back to front and the Grobo 2 with peat pod system is 11.5 inches from back to front.