Space Buckets! First non-Grobo grow

Here’s something different I have a space bucket :rocket: :toilet:

The one on the right is Mephisto Genetic’s Forgotten cookies x Skyrone Stomper ~Day 30 since sprout. (Went a little too light on Cal Mag early on but fixed it) :+1:

The one on the left was an experiment with bag seed, about to cull it (looks like its a male) and start a different auto.

Cheap DWC set-up with a Spider Farmer light.

6 Likes

Take the heating out of the bottom of the buckets you don’t want to heat the water up

2 Likes

Normally I’d agree :+1:, But In the area where I have the tent I need the pad for warmth for a few hours. (I have it plugged in with timer/sensor) :alarm_clock: :level_slider:

2 Likes

Gotcha

1 Like

Day 37, Started to show Pistils and stretching :slight_smile: :rocket: :toilet:

Just been tucking leaves about to do some defoliation in a few days. :scissors: :maple_leaf:

No issues so far :sunglasses: :four_leaf_clover: :+1:

8 Likes

What size is your tent?
Do you still have two plants in there?
Did you vent outside the house?

5 Likes

It’s just a 32x32x64 tent :tent:

Using a Spider Farmer Light :spider: :man_farmer: :bulb:

As of now its just one Mephisto Plant that is doing well :sunglasses:

The other plant was just some random bag seed I used to test my PH drift and overall tent set-up. I culled it as it looked like it was turning out to be a male and served its use. :scissors: :deciduous_tree:

And I’m venting it in my house, just been using an IPower carbon filter. Haven’t had any smell issues :+1: :nose:

5 Likes

So far I haven’t run into any major issues and the Space Bucket is getting big. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: :deciduous_tree:
:rocket: :toilet: ~Day 47

I did do a heavy defoliation a couple days ago but it doesn’t even look like it was trimmed, I was going to do one last light defoliation possibly later this week. :deciduous_tree: :scissors: :leaves:

I did start a new Grobo grow however I was trying to use a tweezers to remove a seed shell that was stuck, but my dog thought it was a good time to play/jump on me. :dog2: :seedling: :slightly_frowning_face: :man_shrugging:

So i accidentally hurt/ruined my seedling so I was going to start a new Grobo possibly next week. :herb: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

On a side note would anyone be interested in a possible friendly April Grobo grow off? Like with a few different categories to compete in? :smiley: :question:

3 Likes

I’m gonna need a second Grobo to catch all the contest this summer!

3 Likes

Hey @Enron. Which size spider farmer are you running?

1 Like

The SF 2000

2 Likes

Day 53, no issues :sunglasses: :+1:

Yall stay safe, wish everyone the best! :slight_smile: :100:

5 Likes

Lookin good! I can see that beautiful SF 2000 now!

2 Likes

Day 63,

Starting to see some trichomes develop :slight_smile: :snowflake:

No major issues, other than having to add 1/2 gallon of water every other day. :potable_water:

I’m planning on starting a new grobo grow hopefully in a couple weeks. :crossed_fingers: :four_leaf_clover:

I hope everyone is doing well with everything going on, and wish ya’ll the best! :100: :+1:

5 Likes

You ever think about switching to the flora flex water automated system?

1 Like

It’s something I was most likely going to try at some point. After my current hydro grows I was going to try living soil then go back to hydro or coco to experiment. :+1:

I want to try various growing styles :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Please keep us posted on your findings! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Day 72 hopefully another 2ish weeks left :crossed_fingers: :four_leaf_clover: :sunglasses:

I hope everyone stays safe! :potable_water: :open_hands: :100: :+1:

6 Likes

Nice

1 Like