Sour Diesel ILGM (Canuk Growth option) 122 day

Wow they look great! I agree with you that they still look clear

6 Likes

Finally after 6 months we harvest the clones!

Will keep you updated on aged weight and also due to low humidity we decided the age the entire plant with all the leaves. To slow down the process

40 humidity and 71 temp

7 Likes

Congrats on the clones harvest :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Harvested and they are in 10 jars aging 30 days so I can weight them and give the final results.

These buds are bigger and have a stronger smell there is no doubt that this will be a great smoke!

6 Likes

Nice!!

2 Likes

After a month of aging I got 6.2 OZ from 7 clone plants of Sour D.
The buds were thicker and bigger and also the trichomes were there but the smoke is again
a very light high and short lasting (I smoke a lot so my tolerance is super high).

Overall disappointed with this strain.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear I too have a high tolerance so finding the perfect strain is always a must

4 Likes

The best strain I ever smoked was NYC Sour Diesel and when shit got legalized in Cali that strain disappeared almost over night.

That’s why I wanted to grow Sour Diesel mostly for nostalgia and hoping it would be a fire strain.
It is my 1st try at a grow and clones so its disappointing but I learned a lot.

3 Likes

hey @Ginseng I grew up smoking Sour Diesel. I remember copping it for $400 per oz a decade ago lol. Have you ever tried Premium Jack or Jack Herer? I love that strain. In my opinion, it’s as good or better than Sour Diesel for sativa lovers

4 Likes